The 2010 Club combines the prestige of a private members’ club, with the excitement and passion that only Premier League football can deliver:
• A sparkling prosecco reception as you arrive on the day
• Stylish, elegant, modern cuisine with differing selections from the moment you arrive through to when you leave
• Complimentary wines, beers and soft drinks
• A stylish, informal lounge set-up and relaxed atmosphere, offering the chance to meet new people
• Spacious VIP padded seating in the Directors’ Box to watch the match, overlooking the halfway line
• Half and full time refreshments
• Club Legends and VIPs are on hand to meet our guests and ensure everyone is enjoying their day
• Complimentary matchday programmes
The 2010 Club lounge is an area of quite simply the highest of standards, inspired by West End private members clubs. It's an inclusive facility and tends to accommodate those looking to really impress some clients, and of course those who simply wish to treat themselves and their very special guests.
Rate for category B games: £250 plus VAT per person
Rate for category A games: £300 plus VAT per person
Rate for category A+ games: £350 plus VAT per person
Category A+ and B game: £500 plus VAT per person (£100 plus VAT saving per person, and priority booking)
Packages of 2 or more games can also be secured to tie in a discount – speak to the sales team to let them know your requirements.
For more information or to book an appointment to view our facilities, please call our sales team on 020 8768 6010/6011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE to view our matchday hospitality brochure.
CLICK HERE to see the matchday hospitality prices.
All matchday hospitality bookings are subject to the Match Day Hospitality Terms and Conditions – Season 2016/17. CLICK HEREfor the details.