The Match Sponsorship package is an outstanding combination of hospitality, unique experiences and company promotion that combine to elevate your business to your guests, and the wider stadium audience. Whether you are entertaining clients, networking with like-minded businesses or simply celebrating a special occasion, your guests will enjoy a superb VIP matchday experience, and an occasion that they will always remember.
• Private Executive Box for 20 (10 person boxes also available)
• Drinks reception to welcome your guests
• Pre-match tour of the stadium, including the tunnel, dressing rooms, dugouts, pitch side and boardroom
• Photo of your group in the home dressing room
• Superb 3 course pre-match meal with wine
• Pre-match competition
• Company logo announcing your sponsorship on the front of the matchday programme
• Half page colour advert inside the matchday programme
• PA, big screen and stadium TV network announcements of your sponsorship
• Two VIP guests to appear in the pre kick-off centre circle photo with captains and officials
• Balcony seating on the Whitehorse Lane goal line to watch the action
• Half-time refreshments
• Presentation of a signed football to your competition winner
• Man of the Match presentation in your suite after the match
• Signed shirt presented to you or your VIP guest, by the Man of the Match
• Complimentary match programmes for all guests.
Rates based on 20 people:
Category B game: £4k plus VAT
Category A games: £6k plus VAT (must be secured in conjunction with a category B game)
for more details of our match sponsorship package.
to view our matchday hospitality brochure.
For more information, please call our sales team on 020 8768 6010/6011 or email email@example.com.
The Matchball Sponsorship package is another great way to entertain your guests and promote your business. This package is available for 10 guests in one of our superb executive boxes, or for between six and 10 guests in Speroni’s restaurant in the Main Stand.
As part of this package, you’ll receive exceptional dining and a matchball signed by members of the first team squad, as well as club recognition of your business or a message in the matchday programme.
For business or for pleasure; the Matchball Sponsorship package is a great way to entertain in style.
For more information on either of the above, contact the sales team on: 0208 768 6010 / 0208 768 6011 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
to go to our Selhurst Park website to find out more about the venue in SE25.
All match day hospitality bookings are subject to the Match Day Hospitality Terms and Conditions – Season 2016/17. CLICK HERE for the details.