12:32 15 February 2012
Group Tickets - Terms & Conditions
- Tickets will be issued under CPFC ticketing Terms and Conditions outlined on the back of the ticket. It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to make themselves aware of the club’s rules. They can also be found on our website.
- A minimum of 20 tickets must be sold.
- For Health and Safety group ticket sales must comply with the following adult to child ratio of 4 children to 1 adult.
- If your target is met, arrangements for receipt of the incentive, must be agreed by the club prior to the chosen match
- All incentives are subject to availability,
- There will be a small fee applied for postal bookings (CPFC stop posting 3 working days before match date, after this tickets can be collected in person)
- The ticket office will accept emailed orders, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the form must contain your email address so that confirmation of your booking can be sent to you
- Please do not send cash in the post, CPFC will not accept responsibility for any lost payments/forms
- If paying by cheque please make the cheque payable to Crystal Palace Football Club. The account holder must write their name and address on the reverse of the cheque
- Applications will not be accepted on the day of the match
- Tickets will be allocated in the main stand, Glaziers Lounge blocks B, C and D. Tickets are non-transferable
- Due to the expected high demand for this offer, Crystal Palace FC must limit the quantity of tickets available per match. We are unable to exceed 1000 tickets.
- Ticket applications for this offer will be issued on a first come first served basis
- Lost or damaged tickets must be reported to the ticket office before the date of the match
- Refunds will not be offered on the day of the match (Please review ticketing T&C’s)
- All ticket holders must adhere to Crystal Palace FC Ground regulations
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other ticket offer
- We are unable to transfer tickets to another match if the ticket holder is unable to attend