The Premier League and Crystal Palace Football Club are committed to seeing Selhurst Park stadium return to full capacity as soon as it is safe to do so, however, current Government guidelines stipulate that although supporters can begin to return to matches from 1st October 2020, capacity will need to be reduced to allow us to adhere to the current social distancing protocols.
The safety and wellbeing of all supporters, as well as club staff, is paramount and the club is dedicated to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable matchday environment for everyone; to help us achieve this we kindly request that you comply with the following guidelines:
- Do not attend the match if you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms or have been instructed to self–isolate
- Complete the COVID-19 health questionnaire honestly and submit it to the club prior to attending Selhurst Park
- Sign up to the NHS Test and Trace service to register your attendance at the stadium
- Ensure you know your entry point and arrive promptly for your specified entry time
- Be prepared to have your temperature checked on arrival; supporters with a high temperature reading or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will be refused entry
- Be prepared to have your identity checked on arrival and comply with additional measures in place at the turnstiles; only the name ticket holder will be permitted entry to the stadium
- Bags small enough to fit under your seat will be permitted inside the stadium subject to a full search at the turnstiles. Please be aware that we will not be able to store large bags/rucksacks in the Information Centre
- Ensure that you are familiar with our prohibited items list prior to attending the game. We will be unable to store any confiscated items at the Information Centre
- Be aware that there will be a limited number of kiosks open; you will be permitted to bring your own food and soft drink into the stadium
- Unless medically exempt, you must wear a mask or face covering whilst in the stadium
- You must observe social distancing and follow instructions in all parts of the stadium at all times
- Familiarise yourself with the location of the closest available amenities and kiosks to prevent congestion in one area
- Maintain good hand hygiene by washing your hands and using the hand sanitiser dispensers that have been placed throughout the stadium
- Remain in your allocated seat wherever possible. If you do need to leave please try to wait until the route is clear and follow the directional signage in place
- Avoid close contact with supporters outside of your social bubble; should you need to leave your allocated seat and pass other supporters please avoid doing so face to face
- Respect fellow supporters’ social bubbles and be aware of the movements of supporters outside of your own social bubble to avoid unnecessary contact
- If you are wearing disposable PPE such as facemasks and gloves please discard them in the yellow bins provided
- Please be mindful that not all disabilities can be seen; there may be some staff/fellow supporters that are unable to wear a face covering or adhere to all social distancing and safety measures implemented the club for medical reasons.
- Our staff will be at the game for your comfort, safety and protection; please ensure that you act upon any verbal instructions that you may be given immediately and without complaint – ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
Supporters who fail to comply with this code of conduct may be refused entry or ejected from the stadium
Thank you for your continued support and co-operation… together we are south London and Proud.