"A day to always remember" is the key takeaway from the Match Sponsorship experience at Selhurst Park. Your guests will be taken aback by the opportunity to visit the players’ dressing rooms, tunnel, interview rooms and boardroom, as well as taking part in the centre circle photo with the captains and referees in a stadium full to capacity.
This is set against a backdrop of first-class hospitality in your own private suite, where your group will enjoy the action on the pitch as well as see your company name throughout their journey around the stadium.
Our matchday sponsorship is a powerful way to grow your business with a Premium experience that delivers behind the scenes access and company branding to the matchday crowd.
Being looked after by our dedicated matchday team, the only part of the day to challenge you will be deciding who presents the Man of the Match with the champagne when he visits your suite after the game.
- Private Executive Box for 20 (10 person sponsorships available)
- Drinks reception to welcome your guests
- Pre-match tour of the stadium, including the tunnel, dressing rooms, dugouts, pitchside and boardroom
- Photo of your group in the home dressing room
- Superb three-course pre-match meal with wine
- Two VIP guests to appear in the pre-kick-off centre circle photo with captains and officials
- Balcony seating overlooking the Whitehorse Lane goal to watch the action
- Company logo announcing your sponsorship on the cover of the matchday programme
- Half-page advert inside the matchday programme
- Big screen and stadium TV network announcements of your sponsorship
- Half-time refreshments
- Presentation of a signed football to your competition winner
- Man of the Match presentation in your suite after the match
- The Man of the Match will present you or your VIP guest with a shirt signed by the first-team squad
- Complimentary matchday programmes for all guests
£4,000 to £10,000 plus VAT for 20 guests (dependent on match category)
Austin reveals administration conversations with Coppell, Goldberg, Bruce and Warnock12 February 2020
Dean Austin picked up the phone. It was a Sunday afternoon at the turn of the millennium, so it could only have been one man.
What happens at a Premium Matchday?18 January 2020
Premium Matchdays at Selhurst Park provide south London’s pinnacle of footballing entertainment. On Tuesday 21st, when Crystal Palace take on Southampton in a tight, mid-table Premier League meeting,...