The club were this season proud to announce that our matchday programme was voted the best in the Championship and, just in case you have missed any of the copies this season, we remind you that the publication is available to download on your iPad via the Matchday Digital App.
The editions from all 2012/13 home games are still available to purchase.
The Matchday Digital iPad App allows you to view the Palace programme anytime, anywhere. No matter where you are in the world, whether sitting on a train, a beach or in your living room, you can now have the same turn-page experience that you would have in the stadium.
The Matchday Digital App ensures you always keep up to date with Palace and never miss out on a programme. You can make one-off purchases or take out a Season Pass (not yet available) so you are subscribed to the whole season.
If you can’t make the game, simply download the programme on Matchday Digital and be part of the game. The digital programme comes with all the content you would have in the printed edition but with added features including:
• Programmes available to fans anytime, anywhere
• Download back copies from past games
• Programmes will be made available for purchase worldwide
• Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
• Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
• Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
• Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
• The Matchday Digital App is free to download on to your iPad.
Palace supporters can download an individual issue at £2.99.
Download the Matchday Digital App now by clicking on the below iTunes App Store icon.