Is your new year's resolution to get fitter and/or lose some weight?
If it is then sign up to the Crystal Palace FC Foundation Eagles Fitter Fans Club. If you are male, over 40 then join up to the FREE 10 week course.
The programme offers you the chance to:
• Train like the players to lose weight
• Learn the physical techniques for getting fit
• To learn about nutrition and diet
• Ongoing support to achieve your goal
• Meet Palace legends and current players in our question and answer sessions
• Win a signed Crystal Palace FC shirt
The course takes place weekly at Crystal Palace FC, Selhurst Park Stadium.
From: 7.00pm to 9.00pm. Starting: Wednesday 23rd January 2013.
Palace legend and Foundation Ambassador John Salako said: “It’s great to be able to support this exciting new initiative. We need our supporters to be conscious of the need to be fit and healthy to ensure they enjoy many more years watching the Eagles. I look forward to working with you all.”
For further information or to book your place please contact Football Development Officer Rob Perrett on 020 8768 6047 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The time for change is now. Don't miss out.