As the countdown continues to the start of the 2013/14 Premier League season, we take a look at the news surrounding Palace's top flight rivals.
Hull City have signed Birmingham centre-back Curtis Davies for an undisclosed fee.
Blues boss Lee Clark told Sky Sports News on Monday that a fee had been agreed between the two clubs.
Now the 28-year-old has penned a three-year deal at the Yorkshire club, after passing a medical at the KC Stadium earlier today.
Davies has top flight experience having played in the Premier League with West Bromwich Albion and Aston Villa.
Sunderland goalkeeper Simon Mignolet will have a medical at Anfield today ahead of a proposed £9m move.
The 25-year-old is set to become Liverpool’s fourth signing of the summer, following hot on the heels of Kolo Toure, Luis Alberto and Iago Aspas.
The Belgian international stopper has played more than 101 games for the Wearside club since joining from Sint-Truiden for £2m in June 2010.
His impending move comes after the Reds current number 1, Pepe Reina, was linked with a move to Spanish champions Barcelona.
AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani says the Italian side will not make a bid for City striker Carlos Tevez.
Galliani said that players would need to be moved on from the San Siro before the club could spend any money this summer – but claimed that the Argentine forward would not be on their wish list even if the squad was trimmed.
Galliani told Sky Sports News: “Tevez is not a transfer target for us.
“Before we will try to bring in new players, we will have to sell some of our own players first.
“It's not a financial problem, but has to do with the amount of attackers we already have. At the moment, we already have seven players for just three positions.”
Celtic midfielder Victor Wanyama has snubbed Southampton – but is now seeking talks with other Premier League clubs.
The Kenyan looks set to leave Celtic Park this summer and a move to the south coast seemed on the cards after a fee in the region of £12m was agreed.
But Wanyama’s agent, Ivan Modia, told Sky Sports News that no talks had taken place between the two parties for two weeks.
He said: “The news of the fee being agreed may just be coming out now but we see little sense in a fee being agreed if there is no reasonable prospect of the player's terms being met.
“To suggest we are talking with Southampton is totally false, their offer was way below Victor's expectations.”
Stephane Sessegnon and Lee Cattermole could be on their way out of Sunderland.
The Guardian reports that manager Paolo Di Canio is preparing to sell the duo, as he continues his overhaul of the squad at the Stadium of Light.
Combative midfielder Cattermole, 25, missed the majority of last season with knee problems but, like Sessegnon, was considered a first-team regular for the Black Cats under former boss Martin O'Neill.
Swansea are in talks to re-sign Jonathan de Guzman from Spanish club Villarreal.
The Dutch midfielder spent last season on loan at the Welsh outfit, impressing in his debut Premier League campaign.
Now Swans chairman, Huw Jenkins, has revealed the club are bidding to take the 25-year-old play-maker on loan for a second season.
He told the South Wales Evening Post: “I have met with Jonathan's agent and he is comfortable with where we are at.
“Hopefully we can tie something up with Villarreal soon. We are optimistic about that happening.”