A new Premier League season gets underway at Selhurst Park this weekend, and make sure you have the perfect accompaniment to Sunday afternoon’s entertainment by purchasing the brand new Palace Programme
Ahead of the 2015/16 campaign, the matchday magazine has been completely redesigned and refreshed, giving you much more value for money with the cover price remaining at £3.50.
As well as the usual contributions from Alan Pardew, Mile Jedinak and Steve Parish, plus exclusive interviews with first-team stars, this season’s programme also contains a number of new features including:
- A new size and layout, with an expanded page count to 88 pages
- An additional free eight page Junior Eagles poster magazine, packed with matchday information, games, quizzes and a giant A2 poster
- An eight page “Flashback” section looking back at a famous game between the Eagles and that day’s opponents
- The return of “In The Bag” where first-team players select questions at random to give you an insight into their lives away from the pitch
- An “I Was There” feature where the Palace squad look back on famous games they were involved with away from the club
- “Fan-tasy Palace – a fan feature focussing on the club’s greatest games, kits and players
- Contributions from a mix of supporters in south London, at away games and supporters groups from around the world
- Interviews with the club’s younger players from the development and academy sides
- A more in-depth look at the Palace Ladies
- A much improved statistics section
Plus there will be the chance to win money can’t buy prizes throughout the campaign. Each programme will have a Lucky Number printed on the back of it, and by purchasing one you automatically enter yourself into a draw to win signed memorabilia or the chance to meet the players!
There was only one player that could adorn our first front cover of the season, and on Sunday you can read an in-depth interview with Yohan Cabaye as he talks us through his career to date, his hopes in SE25 and who will be taking the free-kicks for the Eagles this season!
Inside the programme there will be a A2 poster featuring the Junior Eagles section and the Frenchman celebrating his goal last weekend against Norwich City.
So make sure you get your hands on the new and improved Palace Programme on Sunday, which will be available from sellers around the ground and the programme shop on Holmesdale Road throughout the afternoon.
Gold and International members will get the digital version of the programme sent to them via email from Saturday, but if you aren't a member you can download your version via the Matchday Digital app for just £1.49.