Having received plenty of praise from those Eagles fan who purchased it last weekend, the new-look Palace Programme returns for the Aston Villa game this afternoon.
A hit with readers and collectors, the revamped publication features new boy Connor Wickham on the front cover, with a free giant A2 poster of the hitman inside in our unique Junior Eagles Magazine which is included with the programme.
We sat down with Connor this weekend to find out how he's settled in, and he talks candidly about how he wants to fulfill the potential that he promised in his days as a precocious teenager at Ipswich Town and England's youth sides, as well as reflecting on his career to date and ambitions at the Eagles.
This interview is exclusive to the matchday magazine, which also contains a host of new innovations and features, including:
- A new size and layout, with an expanded page count to 88 pages
- An additional free eight page Junior Eagles poster magazine, packed with matchday information, games, quizzes and a giant A2 poster
- An eight page “Flashback” section looking back at a famous game between the Eagles and that day’s opponents
- The return of “In The Bag” where first-team players select questions at random to give you an insight into their lives away from the pitch
- An “I Was There” feature where the Palace squad look back on famous games they were involved with away from the club
- “Fan-tasy Palace – a fan feature focussing on the club’s greatest games, kits and players
- Contributions from a mix of supporters in south London, at away games and supporters groups from around the world
- Interviews with the club’s younger players from the development and academy sides
- A more in-depth look at the Palace Ladies
- A much improved statistics section
As well as all these, the usual columns from Alan Pardew, Mile Jedinak and Steve Parish are still included, as well as an in-depth visitors section and all the news and views from around Selhurst Park.
With no change in last season's cover price of £3.50, it is great value for money and is sure to keep you entertained throughout matchday and the rest of the weekend.
Gold and International members will get the digital version of the programme sent to them via email from Saturday, but if you aren't a member you can download your version via the Matchday Digital app for just £1.49.
CLICK HEREfor iPad and iPhone
for Android CLICK HERE