Palace made it three league wins in a row against Liverpool on Sunday evening, beating the Reds for the second time at Anfield in 2015.
The 2-1 victory saw the Eagles move up to eighth in the Premier League table, leap-frogging Juergen Klopp's men, with another convincing away performance. Below are a selection of the best CPFC statistics from after yesterday's success on Merseyside.
- No Premier League player completed more successful take ons than Wilfried Zaha (9) last weekend. His 36 take ons so far this season is the second highest in the league, behind Riyad Mahrez's 39.
- Scott Dann blocked more shots (3) than any other player in the English top flight during matchweek 12. He has also blocked the most shots (17) of any player this season.
- Palace won once at Anfield in the league between 1970 and 2013, but have now won there twice in 2015.
- Alan Pardew has been involved in all three of the Eagles' league victories at Anfield. As a player in 1991 and a manager for both in 2015.
- Palace have won 10 Premier League away games in 2015, only Arsenal (11) have won more.
- Yohan Cabaye has made the second highest number of interceptions (45) and the most successful tackles (40) in the Premier League this season.