- Yannick Bolasie's backpost header was the winger's first goal at Selhurst Park since New Year's Day 2013, when he scored in a 3-1 home win over Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- No Premier League player completed more successful take ons this weekend than Wilfried Zaha, who beat his man nine times.
- Brede Hangeland put in yet another solid defensive performance, making the second highest number of clearances in the Premier League last weekend (12).
- Palace were so dominant against the Baggies that their 21 shots on goal was the second highest recorded by any team in the top flight over the weekend. The Eagles also had the most attempts from outside the area (13).
- Goalscorer Yohan Cabaye was able to showcase his passing game against West Brom, completing more than any player on the pitch (58), without forgetting his defensive responsibilities.
- Cabaye remains the league's leader with interceptions (30 so far) and his match-high four tackles on Saturday means he is the second most successful tackler in the Premier League this term (28).