- Mile Jedinak put in another big shift in central midfield, running further than any other player on the pitch (11.06km) during the Eagles' final trip to the Boleyn Ground.
- On his return to first team duties Jason Puncheon looked bright. The midfielder completed a lung-bursting 71 sprints on the day, more than any other player.
- As a team Palace covered a greater distance (105.55km) than the Hammers (103.11km), though the home side did have a lot more of the ball (possession: 66.6%-33.4%).
- The Eagles hit a massive 21 cross from open play during the 2-2 draw, over double West Ham's 10 balls into the box.
- No player made more tackles than the three completed by both Damien Delaney and Joe Ledley. Whilst Pape Souare's five interceptions was also a game high.
- Scott Dann's three blocks and Wayne Hennessey's four saves were both the highest of any player on the pitch for each action.
- Wilfried Zaha has completed 111 take ons so far this term, which is the highest in the Premier League. Only Barcelona's Neymar has completed more in Europe's top five divisions.