- Mile Jedinak covered a greater distance than any other player on the pitch on Saturday, running 11.37km.
- Palace had 15 shots (10 outside the box) to Watford's 10 (five outside) and whipped in 25 crosses from open play to the visitors' 11.
- Emmanuel Adebayor scored his 97 Premier League goal, nodding in Connor Wickham's cross on the stroke of half time.
- The Eagles' January signing was also offside five times against the Hornets - more than every other player on the pitch combined (Jordon Mutch = 1, Watford = 0).
- Wickham's cross for the Eagles' equaliser was his third assist of the season, making him Palace's joint-highest assist maker with Jason Puncheon.
- Wilfried Zaha remains the Premier League's leader for successful take ons, completing 90 so far this campaign.
- Despite missing the last two games - and likely the rest of the season - James McArthur remains top of the list for distance covered by Palace players in the Premier League this term, having covered 245.62km. Jason Puncheon is second with 242.77km.