Palace's winless run stretched to nine Premier League games following the 2-1 home defeat to Watford on Saturday, marking the Eagles' worst run in the top flight since 1997/98.
Despite Emmanuel Adebayor getting off the mark in red and blue it was another defeat for Alan Pardew's men, meaning that the Eagles have only taken one point in the league since the victory over Stoke City on December 19th 2015.
Below are a selection of the best statistics following Saturday's loss:
- Mile Jedinak covered a greater distance than any other player on the pitch on Saturday, running 11.37km.
- Palace had 15 shots (10 outside the box) to Watford's 10 (five outside) and whipped in 25 crosses from open play to the visitors' 11.
- Emmanuel Adebayor scored his 97 Premier League goal, nodding in Connor Wickham's cross on the stroke of half time.
- The Eagles' January signing was also offside five times against the Hornets - more than every other player on the pitch combined (Jordon Mutch = 1, Watford = 0).
- Wickham's cross for the Eagles' equaliser was his third assist of the season, making him Palace's joint-highest assist maker with Jason Puncheon.
- Wilfried Zaha remains the Premier League's leader for successful take ons, completing 90 so far this campaign.
- Despite missing the last two games - and likely the rest of the season - James McArthur remains top of the list for distance covered by Palace players in the Premier League this term, having covered 245.62km. Jason Puncheon is second with 242.77km.