- Jason Puncheon completed more passes than any other Palace player versus Villa (38), though Veretout (44), Idrissa Gana Gueye (45) and Ashley Westwood (46) all completed more.
- Joel Ward made the most tackles (3) and completed the most take ons (3) of any CPFC player on Tuesday.
- Connor Wickham and Scott Dann both won four aerial duels, the most of any Palace player. Though Libor Kozak won seven for Villa.
- James McArthur made more interceptions (8) than any other player on the pitch.
- Despite usually enjoying plenty of them, Palace did not win a single corner against Villa. They are, however, still the league leaders for goals from set pieces (11).
- Six of Palace's eight shots were off target at Villa Park.
- In what Alan Pardew called a "disjointed offensive display," CPFC were offside as many times in the second half (twice) as Villa were in the entire game. Palace recorded five offsides throughout the game.
- The Eagles covered 110.83km, whilst Villa recorded 110.11km. Puncheon ran the most for Palace, covering 11.36km and recording 71 sprints at Villa Park. Kozak, again, was top, running 11.87km.
- McArthur clocked the highest average speed (7.63km/h) of any player on the pitch, whilst Wilfried Zaha's top speed of 34.23km/h was the highest recorded during the 93 minutes.