- Having spent his entire professional career in France, Mandanda has made a staggering 504 appearances in all competitions and most of those have been at Marseille (433), that number also includes an impressive 43 UEFA Champions League appearances and a further 31 in other European competitions.
- During his time at the Stade Vélodrome Mandanda has won the Ligue 1 title once (2009-10), three Coupe de la Ligue trophies (2009-10, 2010-11 and 2011-12) and two Trophée des Champions (2010 and 2011).
- Individually, Mandanda is highly decorated and has been named the Ligue 1 Goalkeeper of the Year on four separate occasions, including last season, when he kept an impressive nine clean sheets as Marseille finished 13th.
- Unsurprisingly the 31-year-old was also named in the Ligue 1 Team of the Year in the four seasons he won the best goalkeeper award (2007-08, 2010-11, 2014-15 and 2015-16).
- Over the past three seasons, only Saint-Étienne goalkeeper Stéphane Ruffier has played more games (114) and more minutes (10,260) in Ligue 1 than Steve Mandanda (112 games and 10,013 minutes).
- Mandanda has also been involved in 300 of the 304 Ligue 1 matchdays since 2008/09. More than any other player.
- No Ligue 1 shot-stopper has created more chances from open play than Mandanda’s four (level with Vincent Enyeama) over the past three seasons!
- Mandanda has made the fourth highest number of saves in Ligue 1 over the past three seasons (284). He has also made the third highest number of penalty stops during that time (three).
- He has successfully claimed more crosses (231) than any other goalkeeper in the last four Ligue 1 seasons.