We have a limited number of Junior Member places to attend a training session hosted by the expert CPFC Foundation coaches tomorrow (Friday 3rd June), giving you a feel of what it's like to train as a Crystal Palace player.
How to book your place
- This event is only open to Junior Members aged 13-16
- Enter the password 'JuniorEagles' when prompted (the password is case-sensitive).
- 13-16 year olds
- 3rd June 2016, 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Kent County Cricket Club, Worsley Bridge Road, Beckenham, BR3 1RL
- Bring a packed lunch and plenty to drink
- Participants must be pre-booked
- Free participation for Junior Members
Initially this was an event for 15/16 members but we are happy to announce we now have a limited number available for 16/17 Junior Members.
CLICK HERE to book your space