- Palace are the Premier League's fourth most effective set piece goalscorers with 18. Manchester City (19), Leicester City (21) and Tottenham Hotspur (22) being the only sides to have scored more from deadball situations.
- Palace's 10 goals from corners is a joint league high, along with Spurs and Man City.
- Dwight Gayle's brace against Stoke City puts him out in front as the Eagles' top goalscorer in all competitions with season with seven.
- Wilfried Zaha's 127 successful take ons is the highest in the Premier League and third highest in Europe - only Hatem Ben Arfa (139) and Neymar (138) have completed more.
- No player has blocked more shots in the top flight than Scott Dann (45).
- It was a welcome return to Selhurst Park for James McArthur, who completed the most passes (61), had the most touches (87) and made the most interceptions (six) of any player on the pitch.
- Pape Souare has now covered the most distance of any Palace player in the Premier League this term (325.54km), narrowly ahead of Scott Dann (323.88km).
- This season, Yohan Cabaye has made more interceptions (120), won more tackles (80) and completed more passes (1049) than any other Palace player in the Premier League. He has also had the second most touches (1941).