A new season means a new-look Palace Programme, and for the opening league game of the season against Huddersfield Town the 88-page publication has been completely revamped to enhance your matchday.
Packed full of features, interviews and stats, the Palace Programme has a host of new content, including:
- A new-look column from chairman Steve Parish
- Dominic Fifield’s review of the turbulent 1997/98 season two decades ago
- The first-team squad recalling the greatest goals they have ever scored and seen
- A comprehensive trek through the club’s history in “A-Z of Palace”
- Collectable postcards depicting old programme from legendary Eagles matches
- Fans recalling their favourite players in “Cult Heroes”
- Chris Waters pitting the club’s famous kits against each other in “Kit Off”
- A new three-page Junior Eagles section for our younger readers
As well as the new features, all the best bits from last season’s programme return, and for the occasion of Frank de Boer’s first league game in charge of the Eagles, he sat down with Programme Editor Jonathon Rogers for an in-depth interview about his legendary career, stretching right back to his days as a teenager in the Ajax academy.
With a fantastic new design to freshen thing up, the Palace Programme is a must-buy this weekend, especially with the price remaining at £3.50, meaning it is the ultimate companion for your matchday – before, during and after the kick-off.
Copies can be bought from sellers around the ground, the club shop and the programme room on Holmesdale Road if you’re attending the game against the Terriers, or if you can’t make it to SE25 on the opening day, then there are a variety of ways that you can still get stuck into all this Palace content.