There were plenty of positives to take from Crystal Palace's deserved win over Premier League Champions Chelsea on Saturday.
A determined, hard-fought, well-earned performance on the pitch and in the stands got the Eagles off the mark for 2017/18 with an own goal and a Wilfried Zaha winner closing the gap at the bottom of the table.
We've taken a look at some of the key numbers following the win in SE25:
- Palace covered more ground (114.51km) than Chelsea (113km), with Luka Milivojevic covering a massive 12.23km on his own. Marcos Alonso's 12.51km was the highest in the game.
- Andros completed 67 sprints against the Blues, only Alonso (71) did more. Townsend's 25 successful take ons (81% success rate) is a Premier League high.
- During a tireless display, Wilfried Zaha registered a jet-heeled 34.44km/h - the highest speed of any player involved at Selhurst on Saturday.
- The Eagles are the league leaders for interceptions made (121) and our 78% take on success rate is the highest in the division.
- No CPFC player had more touches (82), made more interceptions (6) or gained possession more times (15) than Yohan Cabaye did v CFC.
- Palace have created 58 chances so far this season, the 11th best total in the league.
- The Eagles' 51% duel success rate is the second best in the division - joint with Arsenal, Manchester City and Bournemouth. The 78% success in completing take ons is the joint-best, along with Liverpool.
- Christian Benteke has won more aerial duels (44) than any other player in the Premier League (52% success rate).