Most Palace fans dream of strolling out of the Selhurst tunnel into a feverish atmosphere ahead of a derby against Brighton and Hove Albion, but one lucky supporter will be able to do just that.
Utilita, the Official Energy Partner of Crystal Palace FC, are offering one Junior Member or Junior Season Ticket Holder between the ages of 5-14 the chance to be a mascot when the Eagles and Seagulls clash at Selhurst Park on 14th April. All you have to do to be in with a chance of this amazing prize is enter a free competition!
The winner will enjoy a day to remember, including:
- Full new official Palace home, away or goalkeepers kit
- The chance to meet the first-team squad and management in the changing rooms and collect autographs and photos
- Warm up on the Selhurst Park pitch with the other matchday mascots alongside the Palace team
- Lead the Eagles players onto the pitch prior to kick-off
- Appear in the centre circle photograph with the two club captains and match officials
- A link to all photos taken sent to you 4-5 days after the game to download and use at your convenience
- Two match tickets, including one for the mascot, in the Wright & Bright Lounge section of the Main Stand
- Photograph and write-up in the matchday programme
- A complimentary matchday programme
- Mascot trophy
- Pre-match food and refreshments for mascots
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply enter our competition before Wednesday 14th March.
If you haven't yet signed up as a Junior Member for the 2017/18 campaign, then you can take advantage of our Membership sale.