All users of the official club app are now required to create a new Palace account to continue to watch videos, read the latest news as well as buy tickets and merchandise.
This new account will replace and merge previous accounts/logins you may have had with Palace, such as ticketing and the online shop.
After creating your new account and linking your client reference number (for ticket access), you'll be able to easily access your loyalty points and purchase history, as well view all the latest videos by using the same login details.
You can create your new Palace account within the app by clicking Palace TV and following the instructions. If you have already created your new account, you can log-in to the app using these, or if you'd prefer you can create your new Palace account online.
Create your new account in the app
- Update your app via the App Store or Google Play
- Click Palace TV (on the bottom menu) and then Continue
- Press Create an Account and follow the short steps
- You should then receive an email with an activation link. Click it and then return to the app
- Log-in using your new Palace account details on the Palace TV menu.
Friends & Family
Once you have created your account and linked your client reference, all of your current account information will remain the same, including your existing linked friends and family. Don’t worry - you do not need to link these again in your new account.
*Please ensure you are running the latest version of the app to view videos
If you have any issues, please contact us.