To get the most out of your matchday at Selhurst Park today read this handy guide.
Kick-off will be at 1.30pm. General admission tickets are sold-out, so ticket holders are advised to arrive early at the stadium to accommodate enhanced security checks.
Premium tickets are still available, click here for more information.
Turnstiles for all areas of the stadium open at 12.00pm.
Season ticket holders are reminded to bring their season cards.
If you’ve lost your ticket and require a re-print, please visit the Ticket Office window by entrance 9.
Visiting supporter (away fans) ticket collections must be picked up from the Ticket Office window by gate E4 (corner of Holmesdale Road and Park Road) from 11.00am. Home fans can collect from the office by gate E9.
Fans are strongly encouraged to use public transport.
The three nearest train stations to the stadium are Selhurst, Thornton Heath and Norwood Junction.
Travelling from central London?
• London Victoria – Southern trains go directly to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (40 minutes approx total journey time)
• London Bridge – Southern trains go directly to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (30 mins approx total journey time)
• London Waterloo – Take any South Western train to Clapham Junction, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (45 mins approx total journey time)
• London Kings Cross – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (50 mins approx total journey time)
• London Euston – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (50 mins approx total journey time)
• London Paddington – Take the Circle Line to London Victoria, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (60 mins approx total journey time)
There is no public parking at the stadium. There are disabled parking bays in the Sainsbury’s car park, available on a first come first serve basis.
The Directors Car Park is permit holders only and will be closing at 12.30pm. Its entrance can be found via Holmesdale Road
Get into the stadium early to take advantage of the Early Bird offer of a cheeseburger or hot dog plus a beer for £6 (not available in the away concourses).
There is also a range of food and drink available in the Fanzone outside the Main Stand from midday.
Glaziers, Wright & Bright, Red & Blue and Stanley Stephenson lounges open from 11.00am.
The full menu can be viewed here and will be available on all public concourses.
The Selhurst Park Fanzone is the place to get you in the matchday mood.
The Fanzone is directly outside the Main Stand and caters for 500 fans with a family friendly and fun atmosphere. It opens from 10.30am, and is open to Palace and Wolves ticket holders on a first-come, first-served basis.
This week’s event will have a range of entertainment to keep you busy ahead of kick off. And with a range of food and beverages available, it is the ultimate destination to kick-off your pre-match routine.
Our resident DJ Jay Knox will be playing the latest tunes throughout pre-match, club mascots Pete and Alice will be there to meet fans, and, as usual, there will be performances from The Crystals. But that’s not all.
There will be a whole host of competitions giving fans of all ages the chance to win great prizes, including the chance for two junior Palace fans to take part in the Utilita Half-Time Challenge on the pitch.
Club Store & Box Office
The main Club Store and Box Office will be open from 10.00am to kick-off and then for an hour after full time.
The Club Store in the Fanzone is open from 10.30am until kick off, and also opens for an hour after the match.
Fans can pre-order their items then ‘Click and Collect’ until 23:59 on Saturday night, from our dedicated pick up point between Sainsbury’s and the main gates.
Small bags are permitted into the stadium but will be searched. Large bags must be left at the Information Point by Entrance 9 (near the Fanzone), but must be collected 30 minutes after full-time.
No pyrotechnics are permitted inside Selhurst Park.
Players typically warm up 45 minutes before kick-off, so from 12.45pm.
The Crystals will perform a live routine and there is also the Utilita Half-Time challenge, where two junior Palace and two Arsenal fans take penalties on the pitch. To be in with the chance of taking part, young Palace fans should visit the Fanzone from midday, and Arsenal juniors will be selected in the away concourse from 11.30am.
Need more information?
For all customer service enquiries, please click here to email the team.