Wilfried Zaha's brilliant solo strike against Huddersfield Town has been nominated for September's Carling Goal of the Month by the Premier Leagu
The Palace attacker netted in the 38th minute of the contest at the John Smith's Stadium last month by picking the ball up 40 yards from goal and surging towards the area, slipping between two defenders before unleashing an inch-perfect drive that flew into the net and ultimately clinch the three points for his team.
That strike is one of eight on the shortlist to claim September's top goal, and you can help Wilf win by voting for him. The public's votes will represent 10% of the total votes and will be combined with those of a Premier League panel, so could prove crucial in deciding who will receive the awards.
Zaha is up against the following players for the gong:
- Kyle Walker - Manchester City vs Newcastle United
- Willian – Chelsea v Cardiff City
- Pierre-Emile Højbjerg – Southampton v Brighton
- İlkay Gündoğan - Cardiff City v Manchester City
- Alexandre Lacazette – Arsenal v Everton
- Sergio Agüero - Manchester City v Brighton
- Daniel Sturridge - Chelsea v Liverpool
It’s that time again, get your votes in for Carling Goal of the Month! Take a look at these absolute rockets from September and vote for your favourite: https://t.co/Tpm6LvJqxE 🚀 pic.twitter.com/slEP2NXj7Q— Carling (@carling) October 5, 2018
You have until Tuesday 12th October to vote for Wilf - so be quick!