- A very small number of tickets are available by clicking here
- Kick-off is 2pm
- A Halloween-themed Fanzone is open from 11am to home and visiting fans
- Turnstiles open from 12:30pm for all general admission areas of the stadium
- Travelling by public transport is highly recommended
- Large bags are not permitted
- Selhurst Park's food and drink outlets are cashless – bring your card
- Programme sellers now accept cards - grab your copy from vendors in and around the stadium
- You must upgrade any junior tickets to adult if an adult intends on using them and supporters are reminded not to buy from touts
- There will be a one-minute silence to mark Remembrance Day before kick-off
- Players will be wearing poppies on their shirts, which will be auctioned off for Royal British Legion
- Report anti-social behaviour by texting 07507 477 669
- Additional information can be found in our home supporters' guide and visiting supporters' guide or you can contact the team
Read on for more…
There are a small number of tickets remaining which can be bought by clicking here, by calling 08712 000 071 or in person at the Box Office (open 9am). Supporters are reminded not to buy from touts.
If you’ve lost your ticket and require a re-print, please visit the Box Office window by Entrance 9.
Visiting supporter (away fans) ticket collections must be picked up from the Box Office window by Gate E4 (corner of Holmesdale Road and Park Road) from 11am. Home fans can collect from the office by gate E9.
Arrive early to avoid delays and enjoy great entertainment
Turnstiles for all general admission areas of the stadium open at 12:30pm. Premium Hospitality guests are welcome from 11am.
All ticket holders are advised to arrive early at the stadium to accommodate enhanced security checks.
Dependant on their block, ticket holders in the Main Stand can access the Wright & Bright, Stanley Stephenson and Glaziers Lounges from 11:30am. Upper Holmesdale ticket holders can access the Red & Blue Bar from 12pm.
The Selhurst Park Fanzone is the place to get you in the matchday mood. And with a variety of food, beverages and entertainment available, it is the ultimate destination to begin your pre-match routine.
The Fanzone is directly outside the Main Stand and caters for 500 supporters with a family friendly and fun atmosphere. It opens from 11am and is available to Palace and Leicester ticket holders on a first come, first served basis.
Our resident DJ Jay Knox will be playing the latest tunes throughout pre-match, club mascots Pete and Alice will be there to meet supporters, and, as usual, there will be performances from The Crystals.
Fans are strongly encouraged to use public transport.
The three nearest train stations to the stadium are Selhurst, Thornton Heath and Norwood Junction.
Travelling from central London?
- London Victoria – Southern trains go directly to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (40 minutes approx total journey time)
- London Bridge – Southern trains go directly to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (30 mins approx total journey time)
- London Waterloo – Take any South Western train to Clapham Junction, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (45 mins approx total journey time)
- London Kings Cross – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (50 mins approx total journey time)
- London Euston – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (50 mins approx total journey time)
- London Paddington – Take the Circle Line to London Victoria, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (60 mins approx total journey time)
Please check the latest travel news, planned engineering works on local trains, and local roadworks/closures before departing for the match.
There is no public parking at the stadium. There are disabled badge holder parking bays in the Sainsbury’s car park, available on a first come, first served basis.
The Directors' Car Park is permit holders only and will be closing at 1pm. Its entrance can be found via Holmesdale Road.
Food & drink
Selhurst Park’s food and drink concourses are cashless – so bring your payment card. Apple Pay and Google Pay are accepted.
Get into the stadium early (from 12:30pm) to take advantage of the Early Bird offer of a cheeseburger or hot dog plus a beer for £7 (not available in the away concourses). This offer ends at 1pm.
The full menu can be viewed here and will be available on all public concourses.
Glaziers, Wright & Bright and Stanley Stephenson Lounges open from 11:30am.
Club Shop & Box Office
The main Club Shop and Box Office will be open from 9am until kick-off and then for an hour after full-time.
The Club Store in the Fanzone is open from 11am until kick-off, and also opens for an hour after the match.
You can purchase a matchday programme from vendors inside and around the stadium for just £3.50. Vendors take cash but will now also take card. Make sure to grab your copy, which this week includes an exclusive interview with James Tomkins.
Small bags are permitted into the stadium but will be searched. Large bags must be left at the Information Point by Entrance 9 (near the Fanzone), but must be collected 30 minutes after full-time.
No pyrotechnics are permitted inside Selhurst Park. Small umbrellas are permitted but larger ones are not.
Report anti-social behaviour
To report any anti-social behaviour at Selhurst Park, fans should text 07507 477 669 (+44 7507 477 669) with as much relevant information as possible. Or speak to your nearest steward.
Need more information?
For all customer service enquiries, please get in touch with the team.
Enjoy the Game.