- This game is now sold out - please arrive well in advance of kick-off to avoid delays
- Kick-off is 15:00
- The Fanzone opens from 12:00
- Home turnstiles open from 13:30 for all general admission areas of the stadium
- Opening times across the stadium can be found below
- Travelling by public transport is highly recommended
- Large bags are not permitted
- Selhurst Park's food and drink outlets are cashless – bring your card
- Programme sellers now accept cards - grab your copy from vendors in and around the stadium
- You must upgrade any junior tickets to adult if an adult intends on using them and supporters are reminded not to buy from touts
- There will be free pie tasting in the Fanzone - so don't miss out!
- Report anti-social behaviour by texting 07507 477 669
- Additional information can be found in our home supporters' guide and visiting supporters' guide or you can contact the team
Read on for more…
Arrive early to avoid delays and enjoy great entertainment
Turnstiles for all general admission areas of the stadium open at 13:30. Premium Hospitality guests are welcome from 12:00.
All ticket holders are advised to arrive early at the stadium to accommodate enhanced security checks.
Dependant on their block, ticket holders in the Main Stand can access the Wright & Bright and Glaziers bars and Stanley Stephenson Lounge from 12:30. Upper Holmesdale ticket holders can access the Red & Blue Bar from 12:30.
With additions and renovations made this season, Selhurst Park offers the perfect, improved pre-match experience. We've added draught beer to all stands with 25 new San Miguel taps, three new bars and our Early Bird deal offers a cheeseburger, hot dog or Tuscan bean pie plus a beer for £7 until 14:15.
You can meet our resident eagle, Kayla - who will be flying across the pitch from 14:45 - outside Entrance 10 from around 13:30. Kayla is happy for supporters to take pictures with - and of - her pre-match.
Additionally, the Crystals will be performing their cheerleading routines at 13:00, 14:05 and 14:30 in the Fanzone, weather permitting. Supporters can meet The Crystals around these times. They will perform again on the pitch at half-time.
For those supporters looking to meet our players pre-match, the first-team will arrive between 12-13:00. They will endeavour to speak with supporters and take photos, however please be aware that the players do not have long to stop before the game.
Stadium opening times
12:00: The Fanzone opens
12:30: Stanley Stephenson, Red & Blue, Wright & Bright and Glaziers open
13:00: The visiting fans’ concourse opens
13:30: All concourses open
13:30: The Family Lounge opens
14:15: Early Bird offer ends
17:00: All concourses close
18:15: All lounges close
This game is now sold out. Supporters are reminded not to buy from touts.
If you’ve lost your ticket and require a reprint, please visit the Box Office window by Entrance 9.
Visiting supporter (away fans) ticket collections must be picked up from the Box Office window by Gate E4 (corner of Holmesdale Road and Park Road) from 11am. Home fans can collect from the office by gate E9.
The Selhurst Park Fanzone is the place to get you in the matchday mood. And with a variety of food, beverages and entertainment available, it is the ultimate destination to begin your pre-match routine.
The Fanzone is directly outside the Main Stand and caters for 500 supporters with a family-friendly and fun atmosphere. It opens from 12:00 and is available to Palace and Newcastle ticket holders on a first come, first served basis.
Our resident DJ Jay Knox will be playing the latest tunes throughout pre-match, club mascots Pete and Alice will be there to meet supporters, and, as usual, there will be performances from The Crystals.
The Crystals will be performing their cheerleading routines at 13:00, 14:05 and 14:30 in the Fanzone, weather permitting. Supporters can meet The Crystals around these times. They will perform again on the pitch at half-time.
For this game, free pie tasting will be available in the Fanzone, with beef, chicken, vegetarian and vegan options being offered while stocks last from 12pm.
Fans are strongly encouraged to use public transport.
The three nearest train stations to the stadium are Selhurst, Thornton Heath and Norwood Junction.
Travelling from central London?
- London Victoria – Southern trains go directly to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (40 minutes approx total journey time)
- London Bridge – Southern trains go directly to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (30 mins approx total journey time)
- London Waterloo – Take any South Western train to Clapham Junction, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (45 mins approx total journey time)
- London Kings Cross – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (50 mins approx total journey time)
- London Euston – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (50 mins approx total journey time)
- London Paddington – Take the Circle Line to London Victoria, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (60 mins approx total journey time)
Please check the latest travel news, planned engineering works on local trains, and local roadworks/closures before departing for the match. In addition, you can follow @CroTravelAlerts on Twitter for updates on travel in Croydon.
There is no public parking at the stadium. There are disabled badge holder parking bays in the Sainsbury’s car park, available on a first come, first served basis.
The Directors' Car Park is permit holders only and will be closing at 14:00. Its entrance can be found via Holmesdale Road.
Food & drink
Selhurst Park’s food and drink concourses are cashless – so bring your payment card. Apple Pay and Google Pay are accepted.
Get into the stadium early (from 13:30) to take advantage of the Early Bird offer of a cheeseburger, Tuscan bean pie or hot dog plus a beer for £7 (not available in the visiting concourses). This offer ends at 14:15.
The full menu can be viewed here and will be available on all public concourses.
The Tap Room in the Lower Holmesdale will be stocking Redchurch Paradise IPA 3.7% as its guest beer this game alongside a range of beers from the Cronx Brewery.
Club Shop & Box Office
The main Club Shop and Box Office will be open from 9:00 until kick-off and then for an hour after full-time.
The Club Shop in the Fanzone is open from 12:00 until kick-off, and also opens for an hour after the match.
You can purchase a matchday programme from vendors inside and around the stadium for just £3.50. Vendors take cash but will now also take card. Make sure to grab your copy, which this week includes an exclusive interview with Patrick van Aanholt.
Supporters can bring a bag/backpack (small enough to fit under their seat) into the stadium, subject to a full search at the turnstiles. Alternatively, luggage can be left for free at the Information Centre which is located at Entrance 9.
The Information Centre is open three hours prior to kick-off and until 30 minutes after the final whistle. Uncollected items are taken to the Main Reception.
No pyrotechnics are permitted inside Selhurst Park. Small umbrellas are permitted but larger ones are not.
Report anti-social behaviour
To report any anti-social behaviour at Selhurst Park, fans should text 07507 477 669 (+44 7507 477 669) with as much relevant information as possible. Or speak to your nearest steward.
Need more information?
For all customer service enquiries, please get in touch with the team.
Enjoy the Game.