In order to make sure you’re all setup and ready to go for tonight’s kick-off (1945 BST) it is important that you follow these steps for the best possible experience:
- Log in to Palace TV early - either on the club's official app or on desktop at eagles.cpfc.co.uk
- Members must use the correct account log-in details to access the broadcast - please check your details and ensure you are using the account that your Membership is assigned to. You can do this in your profile at eagles.cpfc.co.uk.
- If you intend to watch on the official club app, you should ensure you are running the latest version of the app - check for updates available in the App Store / Play Store.
- If you are watching on your mobile internet or desktop, please ensure your phone / computer meets the minimum specification required for live broadcasting by clicking here.
- Live broadcasts are typically up and running 60 minutes prior to kick-off, so from 1845BST tonight, and we highly recommend logging in as early as possible.
- On live broadcast matchdays, limited Live Chat support is available on eagles.cpfc.co.uk for those having technical difficulty - we will try to resolve your issue as quickly as possible. Live Chat is not available on the app.
For further information on the live broadcast, click here for a comprehensive list of FAQs.
If you wish to purchase a Membership for future live broadcasts and enjoy tons of benefits, please click here.