While details on when supporters can return to the Selhurst Park stands remain a point of discussion, the club can reveal the below aspects of the stadium are expected to open on the provisional dates below, provided Government timings are not delayed.
- Professional filming permitted
- Wakes and weddings for six people
- Wakes and weddings for 15 people
- Significant life events for 30 people
- Indoor events for 1,000 people or 50% capacity (whichever is lower)
- Outdoor events for 4,000 people or 50% capacity (whichever is lower)
- No limit on any events
To find out more about Selhurst Park as an event space for hire, please click here now.
Chairman Steve Parish recently discussed the return of fans to stadiums, which is currently set for May 17th, after many clubs’ final home games. He said: “It would be great for all fans if [every club] could just have one [game].
“We sold our Season Tickets, we’ve had people patiently waiting for the chance to come to a game – incredibly loyal fans… We’d love if every team could have one home game with supporters before the end of the season.
“I think it would be a joyous moment and another marker for everyone that we’re coming out of this terrible situation.”