The club encourages supporters with disabilities to inform us of their personal situation to make their matchday experience as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible. Supporters with disabilities can purchase their Season Tickets in the normal way, and if eligible the club will provide a Personal Assistant Season Ticket free of charge.
Ambulant disabled supporters are welcome in all stands, which all comply with Accessibility Stadia Guidelines as of August 2017. The club continues to improve the matchday experience with these dedicated facilities:
- 94 wheelchair bays with companion seating – both in-stand and pitchside
- Two sensory rooms, one with wheelchair access
- Changing places
- Ambulant and accessible toilets around the stadium
- Hearing loops available around the ground
- Audio commentary units and headsets available on request
- Guide dog facilities
- Ambulant and easy access seating
- Dedicated Disability Liaison Officer
You can purchase your Season Ticket online here, over the phone on 08712 00 0071* or in person at the CPFC Box Office.
If you require more information with regards to accessible seating and our facilities, don’t hesitate to contact our Dedicated Disability Liaison Officer by emailing email@example.com or calling 07979 214066.
*Please note, calls cost 10 per minute with all proceeds going towards Palace For Life Foundation.