If you have any questions regarding tickets for matches at Selhurst Park, please refer to our guide below:
Tickets are available online or 08712 00 00 71 or to personal callers at the Box Office at Selhurst Park Stadium. Further details of how to buy tickets for our home matches.
Tickets are only available to current Season Ticket Holders or Paid Members. Check out details of how you can purchase tickets for the matches.
Yes, we have a variety of memberships available to suit all budgets and requirements. For more information, find out how to become a member.
Whilst you can still access your online account, you will need to be a current paid member or Season Ticket holder to buy tickets.
No, tickets are only available to current paid members or season ticket holders. However, depending on the selling phase, members or season ticket holders may be able to purchase more than one ticket, subject to availability.
No, the selling policy is for both for on the day and pre-match sales.
The away supporter ticket sales policy is decided by the visiting club. Any queries regarding their selling policy will need to be directed to the ticket office of the opposition.
No, we clearly mark the value of the tickets on the paperwork. You will never be charged more than the face value, with the exception of a charity auction where bidding may run higher than the price shown on the ticket.
If the Season Ticket holder isn't using our resale service Twickets, then they cannot sell their ticket without prior permission from the club. Any supporter found to be doing this will be seen as a tout, and will run the risk of their season ticket being blocked.
If you know a Season Ticket holder who is not using their ticket for a match then they can contact the club’s ticket office and ask for a paper ticket while informing us that another person/s will be using their seat.
Yes, the club currently allows the following third-party sites to sell our tickets:
- Travel Connections
- Champions Travel
- Albermale of London
- GO Sport Travel
- Boxoffice Events
For more information on official and unofficial sellers of Crystal Palace match tickets, please view our Safe Ticket Buying page.
Crystal Palace have partnered with online fan-to-fan resale platform Twickets, to allow Season Ticket holders to sell individual match tickets to fellow Season Ticket holders and Paid Members. Here’s how it works.
Season Ticket holders who want to sell their ticket(s) for a specific match:
- Register an account on Twickets
- Lists ticket(s) for the specific game(s) they are unable to attend, detailing their membership number, seat details, surname, postcode, and UK bank details for payment processing.
- Once the Season Ticket holder’s listing has been sold, they will receive a confirmation email. The box office will then deactivate the seller’s Season Ticket for the game and Twickets will transfer the money owed to the to the seller’s bank account within five to eight business days after the game takes place.
Members & Season Ticket holders wanting to buy a spare ticket via Twickets:
- Register an account on Twickets
- Select a listing they want to buy for a game, and insert their membership number, surname, and postcode.
- Pay by debit/credit card. Once the transaction has been processed, the supporter will receive a confirmation email from Twickets. An additional confirmation email including an e-ticket will be sent from the box office, which must be used to gain entry to Selhurst Park.
Eligibility and Notes
- The selling service is available to Season Ticket holders only (neither matchday tickets nor hospitality tickets can be resold on Twickets).
- If the Season Ticket holder changes their mind prior to a sale they can remove the listing from the Twickets website, by logging into their account and going to their ‘Listings / Sold Tickets’ section. The Season Ticket holder is unable to reclaim the ticket/seat after sale.
- Any unsold listings will be automatically removed from sale five hours before the game.
- The buying service is only available to Season Ticket holders and Paid Members only.
- Buyers are limited to purchasing two tickets per match
- Under-10s Season Tickets are not eligible for resale.
- Twickets’ ‘reduce price’ feature is unavailable to Crystal Palace Season Ticket sellers, due to the pricing agreement between the club and Twickets.
- Tickets can only be sold to fans in the same ‘bracket’; i.e. an adult ticket can not be sold to a Junior Member or concession.
- For all other queries, please contact the Box Office.
You can set up an account by simply registering your details. Once you decide which membership you would like to purchase, you can do so under your account.
We understand that we have supporters all over the globe and as such have created several membership packages to suit all requirements. We have a specific International Membership that comes with a host of benefits and is very popular with our exiled supporters.
Read more about our membership options.
For more information on authorised and unorthised sellers of Crystal Palace match tickets, please view our Safe Ticket Buying page.
Tickets sold on these sites are classed as touted tickets and by purchasing from them you will run the risk not being allowed access into the ground.
As the ticket was sold on a third-party site, the club cannot be held responsible but we will however give you proof that you were denied access and you will then be advised to pursue the third-party site for a refund.
When the match is sold out, the club will advertise this on this website and across social media. Any tickets sold on a third-party site are classified as touted tickets and may result in you not being allowed access into the ground.
Yes, only Palace Members can buy match tickets. You will also need to be a Member to purchase tickets through our official ticket reselling partner, Twickets.
Tickets will usually be on sale around six weeks before the fixture. You will be notified about ticket sale dates via email and other club communication channels. Make sure you’ve updated your preferences and are subscribed to emails so you don’t miss out.
Yes, this will depend on the Membership you hold:
- International - As an international member you can reserve tickets for a fixture at any time. We will email you to tell you when your exclusive access closes for each fixture.
- Gold & Junior Gold - We will inform you the day prior to your 48-hour exclusive window opening via email.
- Silver & Junior - We will inform you on the day your ticket window opens for each fixture via email.
For category B fixtures, Members are entitled to four tickets per client reference number.
For category A matches, Members are entitled to either one or two tickets depending on the fixture.
Certain category A matches are only sold as a bundle with a category B game, however this does not apply to International Members.
Yes, your reservation can only be used for one fixture, but you can still purchase tickets for other fixtures once they are on sale to other Members.
Your Membership pack will be delivered towards the end of July, or start of August.
When purchasing online, make sure you are using your new Palace account. It is vital that you have linked your accounts for your membership benefit to be applied. Once you are logged in, your discount will be automatically added to your basket. If you can’t see the Membership discount you expect, please contact email@example.com.
When purchasing in store, show your membership card at the checkout counter for your discount to be applied.
Tickets for high demand matches (including all away games) are sold in a staggered system, Members with a high amount of loyalty points are given first access to these tickets.
When you join as an international Member, you will be sent a link via email through which you can choose your shirt size and where you would like it to be delivered to.
Yes, for an additional £10 you can receive an adult sized shirt rather than a junior shirt. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this to be arranged.
Yes, please contact email@example.com for this to be arranged.
When you join as an international Member, you will be sent a form to fill out with your selection the day following your purchase. Please return this to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your request is urgent, please contact the box office.
These will be sent 24 hours prior to kick-off before every home game to the email address registered to your account.
You can use the 15% discount at the stylish Latitude apartments in Croydon. When booking, use the discount code provided on your membership page.
It may be possible that you have unsubscribed from club communications, to check, please use the following link - . Another possible explanation is that you are not using the email registered to your account.
To check this go to your account page here. Finally, check your spam, junk and promotions folders. If you have checked all of the above and are still not having any luck, please contact email@example.com
Yes, but this will have to be done through the box office.
Your Membership will run until the end of the 2018/19 season.