If you have any questions regarding tickets for matches at Selhurst Park, please refer to our guide below:
Tickets are available online, by calling 08712 000 071* or in person at the Box Office at Selhurst Park Stadium. Further details of how to buy tickets for our home matches can be found here.
*Please note, calls cost 10p per minute - with all proceeds going to Palace for Life Foundation.
Tickets are only available to current Season Ticket holders or Paid Members. Check out details of how you can purchase tickets for the matches.
Yes. Memberships for 2019/20 are now on sale. Our variety of Membership options offer a range of exclusive benefits, including priority tickets, Member events and more. Click here to join as a Member today.
If you’re yet to join as a Member for the 19/20 season, you can join here to purchase tickets when they become available.
If you have joined this season, ensure you’ve logged into your account using the correct details. These can be found on your receipt you’ll have received when you joined.
If you still can’t purchase tickets (and there are games on sale available to purchase) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, tickets are only available to current Paid Members or Season Ticket holders. However, depending on the selling phase, Members or Season Ticket holders may be able to purchase more than one ticket, subject to availability.
No, the selling policy is for both for on the day and pre-match sales.
The away supporter ticket sales policy is decided by the visiting club. Any queries regarding their selling policy will need to be directed to the ticket office of the opposition.
No, we clearly mark the value of the tickets on the paperwork. You will never be charged more than the face value, with the exception of a charity auction where bidding may run higher than the price shown on the ticket.
If the Season Ticket holder isn't using our resale service Twickets, then they cannot sell their ticket without prior permission from the club. Any supporter found to be doing this will be seen as a tout, and will run the risk of their Season Ticket being blocked.
If you know a Season Ticket holder who is not using their ticket for a match then they can contact the club’s ticket office and ask for a paper ticket while informing us that another person/s will be using their seat.
Yes, the club currently allows the following third-party sites to sell our tickets:
- Travel Connections
- Champions Travel
- Albermale of London
- GO Sport Travel
- Boxoffice Events
For more information on official and unofficial sellers of Crystal Palace match tickets, please view our Safe Ticket Buying page.
Crystal Palace have partnered with online fan-to-fan resale platform Twickets, to allow Season Ticket holders to sell individual match tickets to fellow Season Ticket holders and Paid Members. Here’s how it works.
Season Ticket holders who want to sell their ticket(s) for a specific match:
- Register an account on Twickets
- Lists ticket(s) for the specific game(s) they are unable to attend, detailing their membership number, seat details, surname, postcode, and UK bank details for payment processing.
- Once the Season Ticket holder’s listing has been sold, they will receive a confirmation email. The box office will then deactivate the seller’s Season Ticket for the game and Twickets will transfer the money owed to the to the seller’s bank account within five to eight business days after the game takes place.
Members & Season Ticket holders wanting to buy a spare ticket via Twickets:
- Register an account on Twickets
- Select a listing they want to buy for a game, and insert their membership number, surname, and postcode.
- Pay by debit/credit card. Once the transaction has been processed, the supporter will receive a confirmation email from Twickets. An additional confirmation email including an e-ticket will be sent from the box office, which must be used to gain entry to Selhurst Park.
Eligibility and Notes
- The selling service is available to Season Ticket holders only (neither matchday tickets nor hospitality tickets can be resold on Twickets).
- If the Season Ticket holder changes their mind prior to a sale they can remove the listing from the Twickets website, by logging into their account and going to their ‘Listings / Sold Tickets’ section. The Season Ticket holder is unable to reclaim the ticket/seat after sale.
- Any unsold listings will be automatically removed from sale five hours before the game.
- The buying service is only available to Season Ticket holders and Paid Members only.
- Buyers are limited to purchasing two tickets per match
- Under-10s Season Tickets are not eligible for resale.
- Twickets’ ‘reduce price’ feature is unavailable to Crystal Palace Season Ticket sellers, due to the pricing agreement between the club and Twickets.
- Tickets can only be sold to fans in the same ‘bracket’; i.e. an adult ticket can not be sold to a Junior Member or concession.
- For all other queries, please contact the Box Office.
We have a specific International Membership created to help our overseas fans keep up with Palace from abroad, and also to make buying tickets for a game at Selhurst Park easier.
Our International Members can reserve match tickets before they’re even on sale to other Members, meaning you can organise your tickets and then arrange your travel arrangements afterwards. For full information click here, or ask for more detail at email@example.com
For more information on authorised and unauthorised sellers of Crystal Palace match tickets, please view our Safe Ticket Buying page.
Tickets sold on these sites are classed as touted tickets and by purchasing from them you will run the risk not being allowed access into the ground.
If the ticket was sold on a third-party site, the club cannot be held responsible, however we will give you proof that you were denied access and you will then be advised to pursue the third-party site for a refund.
When the match is sold out, the club will advertise this on this website and across social media. Any tickets sold on a third-party site are classified as touted tickets and may result in you not being allowed access into the ground.
Children under the age of two are not permitted to attend games at Selhurst Park unless written authorisation from the Match Day Safety Officer has been issued ahead of the game. All requests should be made via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Children over the age of two are permitted to attend games, but they must have a valid ticket for the game.
Yes, only Palace Members and Season Ticket holders can buy match tickets. You will also need to be a Member to purchase tickets through our official ticket reselling partner, Twickets.
Tickets will usually be on sale around six weeks before the fixture. You will be notified about ticket sale dates via email and other club communication channels. Make sure you’ve updated your preferences and are subscribed to emails so you don’t miss out by clicking here and filling out your details.
Yes, this will depend on the Membership you hold:
- International - As an international member you can reserve tickets for a fixture at any time. We will email you to tell you when your exclusive access closes for each fixture.
- Gold & Junior Gold - We will inform you prior to your 72-hour exclusive window opening via email.
- Silver & Junior – Depending when tickets are placed on sale, we usually contact Members on a Monday before they have access to purchase on the following Friday.
Important Note: Some fans have historically unsubscribed from emails and do not receive ticket notifications, meaning they may miss out on the most in demand tickets. Make sure you’ve updated your preferences and are subscribed to emails so you don’t miss out by clicking here and filling out your details.
For category B fixtures, Members are entitled to four tickets per client reference number.
For category A matches, Members are entitled to either one or two tickets depending on the fixture.
Certain category A matches are only sold as a bundle with a category B game, however this does not apply to International Members.
Yes, your reservation can only be used for one fixture, but you can still purchase tickets for other fixtures once they are on sale to other Members.
You will receive an email from our mail partner to keep you posted! Any issues, email email@example.com.
When purchasing online, make sure you are using your new Palace account. It is vital that you have linked your accounts for your membership benefit to be applied. Once you are logged in, your discount will be automatically added to your basket. If you can’t see the membership discount you expect, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When purchasing in store, show your membership card at the checkout counter for your discount to be applied.
Tickets for high demand matches (including all away games) are sold in a staggered system. Members with a high amount of loyalty points are given first access to these tickets.
When you join as a Junior Member, you will be sent a link via email through which you can choose your shirt size and where you would like it to be delivered to.
Yes, for an additional £10 you can receive an adult sized shirt rather than a junior shirt. Please contact email@example.com for this to be arranged.
Yes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this to be arranged.
When you join as an International Member, you will be sent an email that has a link to a form to reserve your tickets. Simply complete the form and the box office will be in touch to complete your purchase. Any issues, email email@example.com.
These will be sent 24 hours prior to kick-off before every home game to the email address registered to your account.
You can use the 15% discount at the stylish Latitude apartments in Croydon. When booking, use the discount code provided on your membership page.
It may be possible that you have unsubscribed from club communications. To check, please click here. Another possible explanation is that you are not using the email registered to your account.
To check this go to your account page here. Finally, check your spam, junk and promotions folders. If you have checked all of the above and are still not having any luck, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we have specific Memberships for our Season Ticket holders to benefit from the amazing benefits our Members do. These can be purchased when a Season Ticket holder is logged in and goes to this page. Season Ticket holders also receive a discount on Adult Gold Memberships for the 2019/20 season.
2019/20 Memberships expire a midnight after the final game of the 2019/20 Premier League season.