It has been another action packed summer behind the scenes at Palace. Ahead of our first home game of the season against Liverpool, here is everything you need to know about the improvements made at Selhurst Park, the training ground, and online.
1. Bon Appetit! Our new Head Chef - Julien Maisonneuve - is bringing a touch of flair to our Premium menus, with a focus on locally sourced fresh ingredients. And on the concourses, our new and improved classic burgers, hot dogs, vegetable or steak pies are bound to go down a storm, and are available at all food kiosks for £4.80.
2. It could be you! The Palace for Life Foundation Super Draw is now available to play online, as well as at the stadium. For £2 a ticket, you stand the chance of winning cash prizes as well as Palace signed memorabilia and experiences, whilst doing your bit and raising funds for the Foundation to continue their good work in improving the lives and prospects of young south Londoners. Available to UK residents who are aged 16 or over, play now at www.palacesuperdraw.com
3. Fanzone face-lift! The hugely popular Selhurst Park Fanzone has been updated with new player artwork, showcasing the stunning new Puma playing kit for the upcoming season. We’ve also got new hosts alongside our regular DJ Knox, who will be making their first appearance of the season before the Liverpool game on Monday 20th August, which opens at 5pm.
4. Size isn’t everything! Our matchday Palace programme is now a pocket-friendly A5 size having had a summer makeover. With a stunning new design, fascinating features and a price freeze at £3.50, it’s a must read this season – especially as it will fit snugly in your jacket pocket for the way home. The Liverpool edition will feature an exclusive interview with Max Meyer, and a stunning pull-out poster of Wilfried Zaha to celebrate his recent contract extension.
5. In a hurry, but desperate to get your hands on your new Palace stash? You can now Click and Collect at the revamped club shop to beat the queues. On non-matchdays collect your order from the main shop, and on matchdays head to turnstile 8 by the Main Stand. Shop now!
6. And it's live! The official Palace app and eagles.cpfc.co.uk will be live streaming every pre-match press conference and selected Academy matches this season. Download the app now for free access, and sign-up / log-in on the Palace TV section.
7. Listen up! We’ve launched a new Podcast for you to enjoy on your commute or in your car, plus you can now listen to live audio commentary of all Palace games on desktop of the app if you purchase a Palace Audio subscription for as little as £1 per game. Buy your subscription here.
8. Tickets, please! You can now buy Premium tickets for any Palace home game to celebrate that special occasion, or to wow your guests. Click here for more information.
9. Beckenham boost. Meanwhile, over at the club’s training ground, Palace players and coaching staff are now eating and relaxing in a completely refurbished new restaurant and lounge facility. There is also a new, accessible press room at the training complex where Roy Hodgson will conduct the majority of his weekly press duties before each game. Remember, you can watch every press conference live on the app, or on eagles.cpfc.co.uk.
10. Accessibility matters
Wheelchair positions can now be purchased online on the club’s ticketing website.
We have invested in a new and improved service for our blind supporters at Selhurst Park. You may not know this, but we provide audio commentary for our blind supporters on matchday, a service that now available in all parts of the ground.
We also now have audio induction loops for hearing impaired supporters in the Selhurst Park ticket office and club shop, at reception and in every stand.
For all Accessibility queries, contact Pamela Groves, by calling 0208 768 6080, emailing Pamela.Groves@cpfc.co.uk or asking in the club shop.