Crystal Palace host Everton today at 3pm and if you're joining us at Selhurst Park, we advise that you read the following information to make the most out of your experience.
- Tickets are still available and you can buy yours here!
- Kick-off is 3pm
- Travelling by public transport is highly recommended
- The Fanzone is open from 12 midday to home and away fans
- Wayne Woodward – Britain’s Got Talent Finalist - will be performing live in the Fanzone
- Turnstiles open from 1pm - supporters are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays closer to kick-off
- Print at home tickets must be folded along the dotted line, with the barcode facing upwards - please keep them dry!
- Large bags are not permitted
- Selhurst Park's food and drink outlets are cashless – bring your card
- Report anti-social behaviour by texting 07507 477 669
- You must upgrade any junior tickets to adult if an adult intends on using them
- Fans are reminded that Loyalty Points can only be collected on production of a season or membership card at the point of purchase
Read on for more…
There are a handful of tickets remaining for this season-opener which can be bought here. Supporters are reminded not to buy from touts.
If you’ve lost your ticket and require a reprint, please visit the Ticket Office window by entrance 9.
Visiting supporter (away fans) ticket collections must be picked up from the Ticket Office window by gate E4 (corner of Holmesdale Road and Park Road) from 11am. Home fans can collect from the office by gate E9.
Arrive early to avoid delays and enjoy great entertainment
Turnstiles for all general admission areas of the stadium open at 1pm. Premium hospitality guests are welcome from 12 midday.
All ticket holders are advised to arrive early at the stadium to accommodate enhanced security checks.
Ticket holders in the Main Stand can access the Wright & Bright, Stephenson and Glaziers bars from 12.30pm, as can Upper Holmesdale ticket holders - accessing the Red and Blue Bar from that time.
The Selhurst Park Fanzone is the place to get you in the matchday mood. And with a variety of food and beverages available, it is the ultimate destination to begin your pre-match routine.
The Fanzone is directly outside the Main Stand and caters for 500 fans with a family friendly and fun atmosphere. It opens from 12 midday and is open to Palace and Everton ticket holders on a first come, first served basis.
Our resident DJ Jay Knox will be playing the latest tunes throughout pre-match, club mascots Pete and Alice will be there to meet fans, and, as usual, there will be performances from The Crystals.
Fans are strongly encouraged to use public transport.
The three nearest train stations to the stadium are Selhurst, Thornton Heath and Norwood Junction.
Travelling from central London?
• London Victoria - Southern trains go directly to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (40 minutes approx total journey time)
• London Bridge – Southern trains will go directly to Selhurst station on Sunday, followed by a short walk (50 mins approx total journey time)
• London Waterloo – Take any South Western train to Clapham Junction, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (45 mins approx total journey time)
• London Kings Cross – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (60 mins approx total journey time)
• London Euston – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (60 mins approx total journey time)
Please check the latest travel news, planned engineering works on local trains, and local roadworks/closures before departing for the match.
There is no public parking at the stadium. There are disabled badge holder parking bays in the Sainsbury’s car park, available on a first come, first served basis.
The Directors' Car Park is permit holders only and will be closing at 2pm. Its entrance can be found via Holmesdale Road.
Food & drink
Selhurst Park’s food and drink concourses are cashless – so bring your payment card. Apple Pay and Google Pay are accepted.
Get into the stadium early (from 1pm) to take advantage of the Early Bird offer of a cheeseburger or hot dog plus a beer for £7 (not available in the away concourses). This offer ends at 2pm.
The full menu can be viewed here and will be available on all public concourses.
Glaziers, Wright & Bright and Red & Blue lounges open from 12.30pm. Stanley Stephenson can be accessed from 1pm.
This season Nando's are once again offering CPFC Season Ticket Holders and Members a FREE 1/2 chicken with any order over £7. Find out more here!
Club Store & Box Office
The main Club Store and Box Office will be open from 9am until kick-off and then for an hour after full-time.
The Club Store in the Fanzone is open from 12 midday until kick-off, and also opens for an hour after the match.
Make sure to grab your newly-designed official programme from vendors around the outside of Selhurst Park and within the stadium itself. Selected vendors will now be taking contactless payment.
Small bags are permitted into the stadium but will be searched. Large bags must be left at the Information Point by Entrance 9 (near the Fanzone), but must be collected 30 minutes after full-time.
No pyrotechnics are permitted inside Selhurst Park. Small umbrellas are permitted but larger ones are not.
To report any anti-social behaviour at Selhurst Park, fans should text 07507 477 669 (+44 7507 477 669) with as much relevant information as possible.
Need more information?
For all customer service enquiries, please get in touch with the team.
Enjoy the Game.