Any supporters attending Crystal Palace v Aston Villa at Selhurst Park tomorrow (Saturday 31st August) are encouraged to read the below information to get the most from their matchday experience.
- A small number of tickets are still available for this clash - buy yours here!
- Kick-off is 3pm
- The Fanzone is open from 12pm to home and away fans
- Turnstiles for all areas of the stadium open from 1pm
- Travelling by public transport is highly recommended
- Large bags are not permitted
- Selhurst Park's food and drink outlets are cashless – bring your card
- Report anti-social behaviour by texting 07507 477 669
- You must upgrade any junior tickets to adult if an adult intends on using them
Read on for more…
There are a handful of tickets remaining, which can be bought here. Supporters are reminded not to buy from touts.
If you’ve lost your ticket and require a re-print, please visit the Ticket Office window by entrance 9.
Visiting supporter (away fans) ticket collections must be picked up from the Ticket Office window by gate E4 (corner of Holmesdale Road and Park Road) from 11am. Home fans can collect from the office by gate E9.
Arrive early to avoid delays and enjoy great entertainment
Turnstiles for all general admission areas of the stadium open at 1pm. Premium Hospitality guests are welcome from 12pm.
All ticket holders are advised to arrive early at the stadium to accommodate enhanced security checks.
Ticket holders in the Main Stand can access the Wright & Bright, Stephenson and Glaziers Lounges from 12:30pm. Upper Holmesdale ticket holders can access the Red & Blue Bar from 1pm.
The Selhurst Park Fanzone is the place to get you in the matchday mood. And with a variety of food and beverages available, it is the ultimate destination to begin your pre-match routine.
The Fanzone is directly outside the Main Stand and caters for 500 fans with a family friendly and fun atmosphere. It opens from 12pm, and is open to Palace and Villa ticket holders on a first come, first served basis.
Our resident DJ Jay Knox will be playing the latest tunes throughout pre-match, club mascots Pete and Alice will be there to meet fans, and, as usual, there will be performances from The Crystals.
Fans are strongly encouraged to use public transport.
The three nearest train stations to the stadium are Selhurst, Thornton Heath and Norwood Junction.
Travelling from central London?
• London Victoria – Southern trains go directly to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (40 minutes approx total journey time)
• London Bridge – Southern trains go directly to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (30 mins approx total journey time)
• London Waterloo – Take any South Western train to Clapham Junction, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (45 mins approx total journey time)
• London Kings Cross – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (50 mins approx total journey time)
• London Euston – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (50 mins approx total journey time)
• London Paddington – Take the Circle Line to London Victoria, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (60 mins approx total journey time)
Please check the latest travel news, planned engineering works on local trains, and local roadworks/closures before departing for the match.
There is no public parking at the stadium. There are disabled badge holder parking bays in the Sainsbury’s car park, available on a first come, first served basis.
The Directors' Car Park is permit holders only and will be closing at 2pm. Its entrance can be found via Holmesdale Road.
Food & drink
Selhurst Park’s food and drink concourses are cashless – so bring your payment card. Apple Pay and Google Pay are accepted.
Get into the stadium early (from 1pm) to take advantage of the Early Bird offer of a cheeseburger or hot dog plus a beer for £7 (not available in the away concourses). This offer ends at 1:45pm.
The full menu can be viewed here and will be available on all public concourses.
Glaziers, Wright & Bright and Stanley Stephenson Lounges open from 12:30pm.
There will be a variety of craft beers available, with the Tap Room stocking Summer Session IPA and the Red & Blue Bar selling Pop-Up and Kotchin for this match.
Club Store & Box Office
The main Club Store and Box Office will be open from 9am until kick-off and then for an hour after full-time.
The Club Store in the Fanzone is open from 12pm until kick-off, and also opens for an hour after the match.
This match's programme includes Gary Cahill's first feature-length interview as an Eagle and can be bought for £3.50 from vendors around and inside Selhurst Park.
Small bags are permitted into the stadium but will be searched. Large bags must be left at the Information Point by Entrance 9 (near the Fanzone), but must be collected 30 minutes after full-time.
No pyrotechnics are permitted inside Selhurst Park. Small umbrellas are permitted but larger ones are not.
To report any anti-social behaviour at Selhurst Park, fans should text 07507 477 669 (+44 7507 477 669) with as much relevant information as possible.
Need more information?
For all customer service enquiries, please get in touch with the team.
Enjoy the Game.