Crystal Palace host Hertha Berlin today at 3pm in their last pre-season fixture and if you're joining us at Selhurst Park, we advise that you read the following information to make the most out of your experience.
- There are tickets available for this clash with under-12s going free - buy yours here!
- Kick-off is 3pm
- The Fanzone is open from 12 midday to home and visiting fans
- Turnstiles open from 1pm
- Travelling by public transport is highly recommended
- Large bags are not permitted
- Selhurst Park's food and drink outlets are cashless – bring your card
- Report anti-social behaviour by texting 07507 477 669
- You must upgrade any junior tickets to adult if an adult intends on using them
Read on for more…
Tickets for this game are on sale now and are free for under-12s. They will also be available on the gate although the price will rise to £20 for adults and £10 for concessions. To purchase your ticket, click here now. Supporters are reminded not to buy from touts.
If you’ve lost your ticket and require a re-print, please visit the Ticket Office window by entrance 9.
Visiting supporter (away fans) ticket collections must be picked up from the Ticket Office window by gate E4 (corner of Holmesdale Road and Park Road) from 11am. Home fans can collect from the office by gate E9.
Arrive early to avoid delays and enjoy great entertainment
Turnstiles for all general admission areas of the stadium open at 1pm. Premium hospitality guests are welcome from 12 midday.
All ticket holders are advised to arrive early at the stadium to accommodate enhanced security checks.
Ticket holders in the Main Stand can access the Wright & Bright, and Glaziers bars from 12.30pm. The Stanley Stephenson Lounge will be accessible from 1pm.
Pre-match, the re-decorated Selhurst Park Fanzone is the place to get you in the matchday mood. And with a variety of food and beverages available - now including draught beer - it is the ultimate destination to begin your matchday routine.
The Fanzone is directly outside the Main Stand and caters for 500 fans with a family friendly and fun atmosphere. It opens from 12 midday, and is open to Palace and Hertha ticket holders on a first come, first served basis.
Our resident DJ Jay Knox will be playing the latest tunes throughout pre-match and, as usual, there will be performances from The Crystals.
For this match, the Fanzone will open at half-time and into the second half, with all bar and food areas opening.
Fans are strongly encouraged to use public transport.
The three nearest train stations to the stadium are Selhurst, Thornton Heath and Norwood Junction. Find out full details here.
Travelling from central London?
• London Victoria - Southern trains go directly to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (40 minutes approx total journey time)
• London Bridge – Southern trains will go directly to Selhurst station on Sunday, followed by a short walk (50 mins approx total journey time)
• London Waterloo – Take any South Western train to Clapham Junction, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (45 mins approx total journey time)
• London Kings Cross – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (60 mins approx total journey time)
• London Euston – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (60 mins approx total journey time)
Please check the latest travel news, planned engineering works on local trains, and local roadworks/closures before departing for the match.
There is no public parking at the stadium. There are disabled badge holder parking bays in the Sainsbury’s car park, available on a first come, first served basis.
The Directors' Car Park is permit holders only and will be closing at 2pm. Its entrance can be found via Holmesdale Road.
Food & drink
Selhurst Park’s food and drink concourses are cashless – so bring your payment card. Apple Pay and Google Pay are accepted.
Get into the stadium early (from 1pm) to take advantage of the Early Bird offer of a cheeseburger or hot dog plus a beer for £7 (not available in the away concourses). This offer ends at 2pm.
The full menu can be viewed here and will be available on all public concourses.
Glaziers and Wright & Bright open from 12.30pm and the Stanley Stephenson can be accessed from 1pm.
Club Store & Box Office
The main Club Store and Box Office will be open from 9am until kick-off and then for an hour after full-time.
The Club Store in the Fanzone is open from 12 midday until kick-off, and also opens for an hour after the match.
The newly designed official programme will be on sale at the reduced rate of £2.50 from vendors around the outside of Selhurst Park and selected bars. It features an interview with fan favourite Gabor Kiraly and much more - so don't miss out and grab yours on matchday!
Small bags are permitted into the stadium but will be searched. Large bags must be left at the Information Point by Entrance 9 (near the Fanzone), but must be collected 30 minutes after full-time.
No pyrotechnics are permitted inside Selhurst Park. Small umbrellas are permitted but larger ones are not.
To report any anti-social behaviour at Selhurst Park, fans should text 07507 477 669 (+44 7507 477 669) with as much relevant information as possible.
Need more information?
For all customer service enquiries, please get in touch with the team.
Enjoy the Game.