If you're joining us at Selhurst Park tonight for Palace v Manchester United, make sure to get the most out of your matchday experience by reading our comprehensive guide for spectators below.
- Kick-off is 8pm.
- The Fanzone is open from 5pm to home and away fans. Entertainment features a star from ITV’s The Voice.
- Turnstiles open from 6pm, with early bird food offer running until 7.15pm
- Tickets are sold-out; don’t buy from touts.
- If you intend to use a junior ticket as an adult, you must upgrade in advance or risk being refused entry.
- Travelling by public transport is highly recommended.
- Large bags are not permitted.
- Selhurst Park is cashless – bring your card.
- Report anti-social behaviour by texting 07507 477 669
- Read on for more…
The match is sold-out. Do not purchase tickets from touts – touted tickets are regularly cancelled and you risk being severely out of pocket, and will not gain access to the stadium.
As it’s a midweek match, Season Ticket holders and Members are reminded that they must upgrade junior tickets if they are needed for adults in advance by contacting the Box Office. There will be enhanced checks on the night, and adults attempting to access Selhurst Park with junior tickets will be refused entry.
If you’ve lost your ticket and require a re-print, please visit the Ticket Office window by entrance 9.
Visiting supporter (away fans) ticket collections must be picked up from the Ticket Office window by gate E4 (corner of Holmesdale Road and Park Road) from 6pm. Home fans can collect from the office by gate E9.
Arrive early to avoid delays, and enjoy entertainment & offers
Turnstiles for all general admission areas of the stadium open at the earlier time of 6pm. Premium hospitality guests are welcome from 5pm.
Ticket holders in the Main Stand can access the Wright & Bright, Stephenson and Glaziers bars from the earlier time of 5.30pm, as can Upper Holmesdale ticket holders - accessing the Red and Blue Bar from that time.
All ticket holders are advised to arrive early at the stadium to accommodate enhanced security checks.
The Selhurst Park Fanzone is the place to get you in the matchday mood. The Fanzone is directly outside the Main Stand and caters for 500 fans with a family friendly and fun atmosphere. It opens from 5pm, and is open to Palace and United ticket holders on a first come, first served basis.
This week’s event will include a range of entertainment to keep you busy ahead of kick-off. Roger Samuels, a contestant on ITV’s The Voice, will be in the Fanzone will be performing at 6.30pm and 7.30pm.
And with a variety of food and beverages available, it is the ultimate destination to begin your pre-match routine.
Our resident DJ Jay Knox will be playing the latest tunes throughout pre-match, club mascots Pete and Alice will be there to meet fans, and, as usual, there will be performances from The Crystals. But that’s not all.
There will be a whole host of competitions giving fans of all ages the chance to win great prizes, including the opportunity for two junior Palace fans to take part in the Utilita Half-Time Challenge on the pitch.
There will also be a DJ in the Lower Holmesdale concourses.
Fans are strongly encouraged to use public transport.
The three nearest train stations to the stadium are Selhurst, Thornton Heath and Norwood Junction.
Travelling from central London?
• London Victoria – Southern trains go directly to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (40 minutes approx total journey time)
• London Bridge – Southern trains go directly to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (30 mins approx total journey time)
• London Waterloo – Take any South Western train to Clapham Junction, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (45 mins approx total journey time)
• London Kings Cross – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (50 mins approx total journey time)
• London Euston – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (50 mins approx total journey time)
• London Paddington – Take the Circle Line to London Victoria, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (60 mins approx total journey time)
Please check the latest travel news, planned engineering works on local trains, and local roadworks / closures before departing for the match.
There is no public parking at the stadium. There are disabled parking bays in the Sainsbury’s car park, available on a first come, first served basis.
The Directors' Car Park is permit holders only and will be closing at 14.00. Its entrance can be found via Holmesdale Road.
Food & drink
Selhurst Park’s food and drink concourses are cashless – so bring your payment card. Apple Pay and Google Pay are accepted.
Get into the stadium early (from 6pm) to take advantage of the Early Bird offer of a cheeseburger or hot dog plus a beer for £6 (not available in the away concourses). This offer ends at 7.15pm.
The full menu can be viewed here and will be available on all public concourses. Fans sitting in blocks A, B, C and D of the main stand will also be to able pre-order food and drink through the Crystal Palace app as part of our Eagle Express trial. Orders can be collected at a time of your choice either before the game or at half time. To learn more about how to make your order, click here.
Glaziers, Wright & Bright, Red & Blue and Stanley Stephenson lounges open from 6pm.
Club Store & Box Office
The main Club Store and Box Office will be open from 09.00 until kick-off and then for an hour after full time.
The Club Store in the Fanzone is open from 5pm until kick off, and also opens for an hour after the match.
Small bags are permitted into the stadium but will be searched. Large bags must be left at the Information Point by Entrance 9 (near the Fanzone), but must be collected 30 minutes after full-time.
No pyrotechnics are permitted inside Selhurst Park. Small umbrellas are permitted but larger ones are not.
To report any anti-social behaviour at Selhurst Park, fans should text 07507 477 669 (+44 7507 477 669) with as much relevant information as possible.
Need more information?
For all customer service enquiries, please get in touch with the team.