To get the most out of your evening at Selhurst Park as the Under-18s face off against Bolton Wanderers in the FA Youth Cup, read this handy guide.
Tickets can be bought from just £1 here now or on the gate until 19.30.
All ticket holders are advised to arrive early at the stadium to accommodate security checks. If you’ve lost your ticket and require a re-print, please visit the Ticket Office window by entrance 9.
Fans are reminded that paper tickets drenched by the rain may not work when scanned.
Turnstiles open at 18.00.
Fans are strongly encouraged to use public transport.
The three nearest train stations to the stadium are Selhurst, Thornton Heath and Norwood Junction.
Travelling from central London?
• London Victoria – Southern trains go directly to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (40 minutes approx total journey time)
• London Bridge – Southern trains go directly to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (30 mins approx total journey time)
• London Waterloo – Take any South Western train to Clapham Junction, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (45 mins approx total journey time)
• London Kings Cross – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (50 mins approx total journey time)
• London Euston – Take the Northern Line to London Bridge, then a Southern train to Norwood Junction station, followed by a short walk (50 mins approx total journey time)
• London Paddington – Take the Circle Line to London Victoria, then a Southern train to Selhurst station, followed by a short walk (60 mins approx total journey time)
Please check the latest travel news, planned engineering works on local trains, and local roadworks / closures before departing for the match.
There is no public parking at the stadium. There are disabled parking bays in the Sainsbury’s car park, available on a first come, first served basis.
The main car park will have limited spaces available on a first come, first served basis. Its entrance can be found via Holmesdale Road.
Food & drink
The Wright & Bright and Glaziers bars will be open from 18.00.
Please note, Selhurst Park will be going cashless from Crystal Palace's match with Fulham onwards. This means all purchases at half-time and before the match can only be made using any major debit / credit card or contactless form of payment. Apple Pay and Google Pay are accepted.
Please note that the Fanzone will be shut for this fixture.
Club Store & Box Office
The main Club Store and Box Office will be open until 19.00.
Small bags are permitted into the stadium but will be searched. Large bags must be left at the Information Point by Entrance 9 (near the Fanzone), but must be collected 30 minutes after full-time.
No pyrotechnics are permitted inside Selhurst Park. Small umbrellas are permitted but larger ones are not.
To report any anti-social behaviour at Selhurst Park, fans should text 07507 477 669 (+44 7507 477 669) with as much relevant information as possible.
Need more information?
Click to read our comprehensive Matchday Guide for Palace fans.