At Crystal Palace F.C. our objectives are to maximise our players' potential as they grow and develop from age group to age group, through a detailed training and games programme. We aim to enhance the players' capabilities and knowledge technically, tactically, physically, psychologically and socially.
- Understanding how and when to play out from the back
- Controlling and creating in the middle third
- Creating and finishing in the final third
- Press our opponents high if and when appropriate
- Retreat organised, compact and ready to re-press in the middle third
- Be compact, controlled and calculating in our defending third
Soares to Pierrick: All Academy graduates since 200428 May 2020
When Palace were facing defeat against Norwich City early in 2020, Roy Hodgson turned to the famed south London Academy for inspiration.
Palace Academy players unite to support community20 May 2020
Footballers from the Crystal Palace Academy have been planning, delivering and evaluating a community participation project as part of Football Unites, a pilot initiative from community interest...
VE Day: Palace U13s interview former Palace player who fought in WWII8 May 2020
On this day 75 years ago, VE Day was declared and the slow process of returning to normal life, for those who had given so much, began.