At Crystal Palace F.C. our objectives are to maximise our players' potential as they grow and develop from age group to age group, through a detailed training and games programme. We aim to enhance the players' capabilities and knowledge technically, tactically, physically, psychologically and socially.
- Understanding how and when to play out from the back
- Controlling and creating in the middle third
- Creating and finishing in the final third
- Press our opponents high if and when appropriate
- Retreat organised, compact and ready to re-press in the middle third
- Be compact, controlled and calculating in our defending third
Jesurun Rak-Sakyi signs professional deal12 April 2021
Crystal Palace Academy midfielder Jesurun Rak-Sakyi has signed a professional deal with the club.
Hodgson: ‘Rak-Sakyi has a big future’12 April 2021
Crystal Palace first-team manager Roy Hodgson has commended the work and attitude of Academy midfielder, Jesurun Rak-Sakyi, with the youngster named on the bench for Palace’s Premier League game with...
Find out how U18s line up in LIVE clash with Southampton on YouTube1 April 2021
Crystal Palace Under-18s take on Southampton on today (Saturday, 3rd April) at 11:00 BST as they look to keep the U18s Premier League title in their sights – and you can see how the boys get on LIVE...