At Crystal Palace F.C. our objectives are to maximise our players' potential as they grow and develop from age group to age group, through a detailed training and games programme. We aim to enhance the players' capabilities and knowledge technically, tactically, physically, psychologically and socially.
- Understanding how and when to play out from the back
- Controlling and creating in the middle third
- Creating and finishing in the final third
- Press our opponents high if and when appropriate
- Retreat organised, compact and ready to re-press in the middle third
- Be compact, controlled and calculating in our defending third
Meet the Academy's Iraq international captain, Cardo Siddik31 December 2020
Earlier in November, during the incessantly labelled ‘unprecedented times’, Cardo Siddik received an Iraq international call-up through unprecedented means.
Team news: Palace U18s launch FA Youth Cup campaign v Fleetwood Town7 December 2020
Crystal Palace Under-18s kick-start their FA Youth Cup campaign this evening against Fleetwood Town, with Paddy McCarthy's talented young Eagles hoping to replicate their league success in the...
Academy Preview: Palace kick-off FA Youth Cup campaign7 December 2020
Crystal Palace Under-18s will take on Fleetwood Town in the Third round of the FA Youth Cup on Friday evening.