At Crystal Palace F.C. our objectives are to maximise our players' potential as they grow and develop from age group to age group, through a detailed training and games programme. We aim to enhance the players' capabilities and knowledge technically, tactically, physically, psychologically and socially.
- Understanding how and when to play out from the back
- Controlling and creating in the middle third
- Creating and finishing in the final third
- Press our opponents high if and when appropriate
- Retreat organised, compact and ready to re-press in the middle third
- Be compact, controlled and calculating in our defending third
Crystal Palace F.C. supports global Safer Internet Day11 February 2020
Today (February 11th), Crystal Palace F.C. is supporting Safer Internet Day, which encourages people across the globe to work together for a better internet.
Palace Academy prospect Mooney earns first England U17 call-up6 February 2020
Crystal Palace Academy midfielder Fionn Mooney has been called up to represent England at Under-17 level for the first time in upcoming games against Russia and Ukraine.
WATCH: All the Palace goals from Winter Tournament28 January 2020
What a difference a year makes. With Palace having finished bottom in the 2019 Winter Tournament, the club's Academy returned to Israel this month and finished runners-up in the 2020 competition after...