At Crystal Palace F.C. our objectives are to maximise our players' potential as they grow and develop from age group to age group, through a detailed training and games programme. We aim to enhance the players' capabilities and knowledge technically, tactically, physically, psychologically and socially.
- Understanding how and when to play out from the back
- Controlling and creating in the middle third
- Creating and finishing in the final third
- Press our opponents high if and when appropriate
- Retreat organised, compact and ready to re-press in the middle third
- Be compact, controlled and calculating in our defending third
Find out all the team news as Palace Under-18s take on Aston Villa LIVE on YouTube15 April 2021
Crystal Palace Under-18s take on Aston Villa on Saturday, 17th April (12:30 BST) as they look to continue their title charge in the U18s Premier League South – and you can see how the boys get on LIVE...
Jesurun Rak-Sakyi signs professional deal12 April 2021
Crystal Palace Academy midfielder Jesurun Rak-Sakyi has signed a professional deal with the club.
Hodgson: ‘Rak-Sakyi has a big future’12 April 2021
Crystal Palace first-team manager Roy Hodgson has commended the work and attitude of Academy midfielder, Jesurun Rak-Sakyi, with the youngster named on the bench for Palace’s Premier League game with...