At Crystal Palace F.C. our objectives are to maximise our players' potential as they grow and develop from age group to age group, through a detailed training and games programme. We aim to enhance the players' capabilities and knowledge technically, tactically, physically, psychologically and socially.
- Understanding how and when to play out from the back
- Controlling and creating in the middle third
- Creating and finishing in the final third
- Press our opponents high if and when appropriate
- Retreat organised, compact and ready to re-press in the middle third
- Be compact, controlled and calculating in our defending third
Steve Parish reacts to Academy redevelopment green light19 March 2020
The pathway from Crystal Palace’s Academy to first-team has always been a well-trodden path and this looks set to continue after last night’s announcement that Bromley Council had approved the club’s...
Palace Academy plans backed by Bromley Council18 March 2020
Plans to develop the Crystal Palace Academy into a Category 1 site have been supported by Bromley Council’s planning committee, heralding a new era for the club.
WATCH: Academy in Israel documentary launched in full13 March 2020
The final episode of Palace TV's Academy in Israel documentary has been released, and now you can watch the entire series in full for free.