At Crystal Palace F.C. our objectives are to maximise our players' potential as they grow and develop from age group to age group, through a detailed training and games programme. We aim to enhance the players' capabilities and knowledge technically, tactically, physically, psychologically and socially.
- Understanding how and when to play out from the back
- Controlling and creating in the middle third
- Creating and finishing in the final third
- Press our opponents high if and when appropriate
- Retreat organised, compact and ready to re-press in the middle third
- Be compact, controlled and calculating in our defending third
John-Kymani Gordon named Palace Under-18 Player of the Season28 July 2020
It has been quite the month for John-Kymani Gordon, off the back of signing his first professional contract, he went on to feature in two first-team matchday squads and the striker has now been named...
Category 1 Academy status approved9 July 2020
The Premier League has awarded Crystal Palace F.C’s Academy Category 1 status following an independent assessment – the highest category possible for academies in the country.
15 young Academy prospects awarded two-year contracts7 July 2020
Fifteen young footballers have been offered and accepted two-year scholarships as they continue their development at Crystal Palace FC’s Academy, which has just received Category 1 status.