At Crystal Palace F.C. our objectives are to maximise our players' potential as they grow and develop from age group to age group, through a detailed training and games programme. We aim to enhance the players' capabilities and knowledge technically, tactically, physically, psychologically and socially.
- Understanding how and when to play out from the back
- Controlling and creating in the middle third
- Creating and finishing in the final third
- Press our opponents high if and when appropriate
- Retreat organised, compact and ready to re-press in the middle third
- Be compact, controlled and calculating in our defending third
Academy pair sign first professional contracts19 October 2020
Crystal Palace Academy pair Fionn Mooney and Jadan Raymond have signed professional contracts with the club.
Academy Founder Members update23 September 2020
With the 20/21 Academy season underway, we wanted to provide an update to our Academy Founder Members on all of the benefits they can look forward to, as well as information relating to the pandemic...
Academy redevelopment update: Exclusive footage shows new site progression23 September 2020
Exclusive new footage shows how the Crystal Palace Academy is developing after Bromley Council approved Planning Permission for the site earlier this year.