The matchday programme is available for fans to download digitally via the App Store for iPads and iPhones and on Google Play for Android devices.
All programmes are available prior to the day of each home game and this season the publication has a brand new look plus more pages.
- A new size and layout, with an expanded page count to 88 pages
- An additional free eight page Junior Eagles poster magazine, packed with matchday information, games, quizzes and a giant A2 poster
- An eight page “Flashback” section looking back at a famous game between the Eagles and that day’s opponents
- The return of “In The Bag” where first-team players select questions at random to give you an insight into their lives away from the pitch
- An “I Was There” feature where the Palace squad look back on famous games they were involved with away from the club
- “Fan-tasy Palace – a fan feature focusing on the club’s greatest games, kits and players
- Contributions from a mix of supporters in south London, at away games and supporters groups from around the world
- Interviews with the club’s younger players from the development and academy sides
- A more in-depth look at the Palace Ladies
- A much improved statistics section
Digital programmes are only £1.49.
CLICK HERE for iPad and iPhone
CLICK HERE for Android