Palace recorded a 1-0 home win over Southampton on Saturday afternoon, keeping hold of sixth place in the Premier League for another week and keeping the Saints languishing at the top of the bottom half.
Yohan Cabaye's first half goal, set up by Yannick Bolasie, was the only goal in a game dominated by impressive goalkeeping displays.
We've taken a look at some of the statistics from the game - and from the season in general - to provide you with some of the most interesting Palace-related ones. Check them out below:
- Palace now have as many points from home games (13) as they do from away games (13) in the Premier League this season.
- Damien Delaney made more clearances (21) than any other player in the Premier League this weekend.
- Jason Puncheon successfully completed three tackles on Saturday, more than any other player on the pitch. He also completed the most successful take ons (five, with a 100% success rate). Wilfried Zaha also completed five (83% success).
- Yohan Cabaye created more chances (four) than any other player during Saturday's 1-0 win over the Saints.
- Cabaye's winner now puts him out in front as Palace's top league scorer this season, with five. He also has the second highest number of interceptions in the Premier League this term (60).
- Scott Dann has blocked 19 shots in the top flight this season, the third highest in the division. Palace as a whole have blocked more efforts on goal than any other team this season (82).
- Wilf has completed more take ons successfully (51) than any other player in the Premier League.
- Punch has created more chances (26) and provided more assists (three) in the league than any other Palace player this season.
- Only Tottenham Hotspur have scored more goals from set pieces (10) than Palace (nine) this season.