The Eagles had to dig deep to take the three points against Stoke City at the Britannia stadium, facing more shots than any other side in the top flight over the weekend.
Grit, determination and fighting spirit allowed Palace to hang on and weather the storm before Chung-yong Lee's incredible late winner settled the game.
Below is a selection of the best statistics from the weekend's action:-
- Palace have scored the most goals from set pieces in the Premier League this season (11), following Connor Wickham's emphatic penalty and Chung-yong Lee's stunner in the aftermath of a corner on Saturday.
- Only Spurs (12), Arsenal (13) and Manchester United (14) have conceded fewer goals than Palace's 16 in the league this season (level with Stoke and Watford).
- The Eagles continue to lead the way for blocking shots, having made 93 this season. The 11 efforts blocked on Saturday was the joint-highest in the top flight this weekend.
- Despite not playing on Saturday, Yohan Cabaye has still made the second highest number of interceptions in the league (60).
- Wilfried Zaha (52) has been over taken by Riyad Mahrez (58) for successfully completed take ons, but the Palace winger remains the second best in the league.
- No goalkeeper made more saves than Wayne Hennessey (4, joint with Gazzaniga and Myhill) this weekend. The Welshman also claimed the ball more times (5) than anyone else in the Premier League, with a 100% success rate.