- Yohan Cabaye made more interceptions against Spurs (eight) than any other player in a single Premier League game so far this season. It also brings his total to 29 for the campaign so far, which is the highest number of interceptions made by a player in the entire league.
- Cabaye also won seven tackles at White Hart Lane, which was the second highest of anyone in the English top flight this weekend. His tackle success rate was high, too, at 64%. The Frenchman has impressed Palace fans with his defensive work-rate, with the classy midfielder more often being known for his killer passes and precision free-kicks.
- Centre-back Brede Hangeland won seven aerial duels against Spurs, more than any other player on the pitch, during a dominant display by the towering Norwegian. He also had a 78% success rate in the air. The 34-year old also made 10 clearances at White Hart Lane, the third most in the league last weekend.
- Between the sticks, Alex McCarthy made four diving saves and five saves in total, ranking him second and third respectively for each in the league over the weekend. McCarthy has also made the most saves of any goalkeeper in the Premier League this season (25).
- Scott Dann, who was unfortunately ruled out of the clash at Spurs, has blocked more shots (10) than any other player in the top flight this season. He is level with Newcastle United's Fabricio Coloccini, but the Argentine has played 90 minutes more than the Eagles' Player of the Year 2015.