- Jordon Mutch covered a greater distance than any other Palace player on Saturday, clocking up 11.13km. However, Swansea's Jack Cork covered a match-high 12.14km.
- He also completed more passes in the opposition's half (25) than any other Palace player.
- Wilfried Zaha's top speed of 34.47km/h was the highest recorded during the game!
- JamesMcArthur has covered the furthest distance (245.62km) of any Palace player in the top flight this season, Puncheon is second (242.77km).
- Jason Puncheon has created more chances (44) than any other Palace player in the league this season, Cabaye and Zaha are joint-second (31). He also has the most assists (three) and has the second highest number of passes completed (751) too.
- Left-back Pape Souare's 52 sprints was the most of any Palace player against the Swans.
- Zaha created the joint-most chances (four) during the game, level with goalscorer Sigurdsson. Wilf also completed the second highest number of take ons (six) in the Premier League last weekend and has successfully completed the most throughout the season (86).
- Palace goalscorer Scott Dann has made a league high 35 clearances in the top flight this term and won the second highest number of aerial duels (six) in the Premier League last weekend.