On Monday 4th April we are hosting a Junior Member training session, hosted by the expert CPFC Foundation coaches.
With a variety of games, training drills and exercises, our Junior Members can experience what it’s like to train like a Palace player. The training is free to 2015/16 Junior Members and will be held at the Kent County Cricket Club (next to the CPFC Training Ground.
How to book your place
- This event is only open to Junior Members aged 5-12*
http://cpfcfoundation.org/bromley-junior-eagles-course/' when prompted to here: JuniorEagles1516- Enter the password '
- 5-12 year olds only*
- 4th April 2016, 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Kent County Cricket Club, Worsley Bridge Road, Beckenham, BR3 1RL
- Bring a packed lunch and plenty to drink
- Participants must be pre-booked
- Spaces are limited so it’s first come first serve
**A training course for 13 - 17 year old Junior Members will take place in June.