Palace will be looking to build on Saturday’s away victory over Burnley as Roy Hodgson’s men host Bournemouth on Tuesday night.
Selhurst Park is preparing for a 19:30 GMT kick-off, and if you can’t make it to South London tonight, the fixture will be the first Premier League game ever broadcast live on Amazon Prime in the UK.
Existing Amazon Prime customers can watch the game included within their package, whereas new customers can join Amazon Prime on a 30-day free trial – meaning you can even enjoy Palace’s Boxing Day clash with West Ham United from the comfort of your own home.
After the trial period, it costs £7.99 per month, or £79 for the year, and you can cancel anytime.
Please note – you will be entering into a contract with Amazon Prime, so please read their T&Cs associated with the product. As an Amazon Associate, CPFC earns from qualifying purchases.
Other ways to follow
- There are still a few tickets left – with supporters able to purchase at the club’s Box Office at Selhurst Park, or online (via eticket), without the need for a Membership
- Listen to Palace Audio Commentary (provided via BBC Radio London) for £1.49, worldwide. You can listen on the Official Palace app or via eagles.cpfc.co.uk
- Regular updates on Twitter @cpfc, or text-commentary on the Official Palace app’s Match Centre. Download our app for free here!
- For fans following from abroad, have a look at our Worldwide TV Listings here. And if you're wondering where the nearest official fan club is to you, click here to find out.
- Did you know you can become an International Member from just £45 and receive benefits such as guaranteed tickets for any home league game and exclusive live Palace TV streams for selected games? Click here to buy now !
- Highlights will be available free of charge on Palace TV from midnight.