Dylan Reid and Scotland U19s faced a similar assignment, playing their three matches against Bulgaria, Andorra and Serbia. Reid featured from the start against Bulgaria, as the two sides played out a 0-0 draw in their opening qualifying game.
He also played 83 minutes in their 3-1 win over Andorra and came on as a late substitute in their 2-1 win against Serbia, helping them to top Group C and advance to the latter stages of UEFA European U19 Championship qualifying.
For Northern Ireland, Justin Devenny was called up for a second consecutive squad having made his U21s debut last month.
He only had one fixture against England Under-21s at Goodison Park, and he played 83 minutes in their 3-0 defeat.
Goalkeeper Joe Whitworth was involved in training with the U21s side ahead of their win against Northern Ireland, after initially being named on the bench for the England U20 side - now known as the Elite League Squad.
At Under-18s level, Jake Grante was called up by Republic of Ireland U18s for a pair of friendlies against Belgium at the Oliva Nova Resort in Spain. He played the full 90 minutes in their first game against Belgium, a 2-1 win.
Finally, Matteo Dashi was selected by Albania U17s for three qualifiers for next summer's U17 Euros in Cyprus – a similar format to the U19s. He came on off the bench against Portugal and the Czech Republic, before playing 81 minutes against Montenegro, in the space of seven days.
Republic of Ireland U21s – Tayo Adaramola, Seán Grehan & Killian Phillips
- Fri, 17th November: Norway U21s 3-2 Republic of Ireland U21s (Phillips came on in the 70th minute, Adaramola came on in the 83rd minute)
- Tue, 21st November: Republic of Ireland U21s 2-2 Italy U21s (Phillips played the full 90 minutes and scored Ireland's first goal, Grehan played the full 90 minutes and Adaramola came on in the 90th minute)
Northern Ireland U21s – Justin Devenny
- Tue, 21st November: England U21s 3-0 Northern Ireland U21s (Devenny played 82 minutes)
England Elite Squad & England U21s – Joe Whitworth
- Thu, 16th November: England 0-3 Italy (Whitworth was an unused substitute)
- Tue, 21st November: England U21s 3-0 Northern Ireland U21s (Whitworth was not in the matchday squad)
Scotland U19s – Dylan Reid
- Wed, 15th November: Bulgaria U19s 0-0 Scotland U19s (Reid played 82 minutes)
- Sat, 18th November: Scotland U19s 3-1 Andorra U19s (Reid played 83 minutes)
- Tue, 21st November: Scotland U19s 2-1 Serbia U19s (Reid came on in the 85th minute)
Republic of Ireland U19s - Franco Umeh
- Wed, 15th November: Republic of Ireland U19s 3-1 Albania U19s (Umeh played the full 90, scoring once and assisting twice)
- Sat, 18th November: Republic of Ireland U19s 0-0 Slovenia U19s (Umeh played 63 minutes)
- Tue, 21st November: Belgium U19s 1-0 Republic of Ireland U19s (Umeh came on in the 54th minute)
Republic of Ireland U18s – Jake Grante
- Thu, 16th November: Republic of Ireland U18s 2-1 Belgium U18s (Grante played the full 90)
- Sat, 18th November: Republic of Ireland U18s 0-4 Belgium U18s (Grante played the full 90)
Albania U17s - Matteo Dashi
- Wed, 15th November: Portugal U17s 3-0 Albania U17s (Dashi came on in the 77th minute)
- Sat, 18th November: Czech Republic U17s 6-1 Albania U17s (Dashi came on at half-time)
- Tue, 21st November: Albania U17s 2-0 Montenegro U17s (Dashi played 81 minutes)