Live Broadcasts: FAQs
If you have any questions regarding the access to live broadcasts, please refer to our full list of FAQs and headline information below.
Palace TV live broadcasts - the headlines
- Selected pre-season games (and the majority of U23 home fixtures this upcoming season) are being broadcast live on Palace TV - via the club’s official app and eagles.cpfc.co.uk - for Gold Members, Junior Gold Members and International Members only. They are no longer available free of charge (however, the manager’s pre-match press conferences remain free to access).
- Memberships must be purchased more than 24 hours in advance of the game you wish to watch. Purchases made within 24 hours of kick-off will not gain access to the broadcast.
- Members must use the correct account details to access the broadcast - please check your details and ensure you are using the account that your Membership is assigned to.
- If you intend to watch on the club app, you should ensure you are running the latest version of the app - check in the App Store / Play Store.
- If you are watching on your mobile internet or desktop, please ensure your phone / computer meets the minimum specification required for live broadcasting by clicking here.
- Live broadcasts are typically up and running 60 minutes prior to kick-off.
- On live broadcast matchdays, limited Live Chat support is available on eagles.cpfc.co.uk for those having technical difficulty - we will try to resolve your issue as quickly as possible. If you have any queries on non-matchdays, please call 02087686084 or 0208 7686081, email email@example.com.
A: Simply click here to pick the right Membership for you and join more than 24 hours before the fixture you’d like to watch.
Supporters are required to purchase their Membership at least 24 hours before kick-off in order to view the broadcast. If you purchase within 24 hours of kick-off, you will not be able to gain access to it.
Once joined, we suggest fans log-in and familiarise themselves with Palace TV (accessed via eagles.cpfc.co.uk and the official Palace app).
A: To watch a broadcast on our app, or desktop / mobile internet, make sure you log in using the same details you used when purchasing your Gold/Junior Gold/International Membership.
Watching on the app?
Click 'Palace TV' on the bottom menu, then login, then click the 'Live' tab. If a pre-season / U23s match is taking place and your broadcast does not load, close your app and restart.
Watching on desktop / mobile internet?
Visit eagles.cpfc.co.uk, login and then click 'Live Stream' on the top menu.
Please note, the live match feed usually begins 30-60 minutes prior to kick-off, and members are encouraged to log-in in advance of kick-off.
When logging-in to watch the game on the Palace app or via eagles.cpfc.co.uk, members must ensure they are using the email address and password their Gold, International or Junior Gold Membership was purchased with.
Logging in with account details that do not have a Gold, Junior Gold or International Membership assigned to it will mean access to the broadcast is denied.
A: Palace TV has made significant investment into its live broadcast production in the last 12 months – successfully showing more than 20 matches. We have now decided to add access for selected fixtures into our Membership packages to offer even greater benefits to our valued, paid members.
FC Luzern v Crystal Palace
Tuesday 9th July at 20:00 CEST (19:00 BST)
Tissot Arena in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland
BSC Young Boys v Crystal Palace
Saturday 13th July at 15:00 CEST (14:00 BST)
Stadium Neufeld in Bern, Switzerland
More games will be confirmed for broadcast in due course.
We also intend to live stream the majority of U23 home games during the 2019/20 season too, where rights allow.
A: Sometimes, we do not have rights to live broadcast the games and on occasion the infrastructure at grounds does not allow for it.
A: No, clubs do not have rights to do this.
A: The link here lists the minimum browser variants by platform (incl Mobile web), and they are the same for both VOD and live content.
A: Access to these broadcasts are only available to supporters with a Gold, Junior Gold or International Membership, they are separate products to your season ticket. Season ticket holders are offered a £10 reduction on the list price of Gold Membership.
A: Yes. But it cannot be done online. If you wish to change Membership type, you need to contact our Box Office on 08712 000 071.
But please note, if you want to change your Membership from Silver to Gold in order to watch a live broadcast, you must do this more than 24 hours before the day of the fixture to be able to access it.
A: Firstly, please make sure you’re logged in to the account your Membership was purchased with.
To check your account is linked correctly please click here and log in.
This will display your current orders including any Memberships purchased. If this confirms that you have a valid Membership linked to your account and you are still unable to view the live broadcast, another problem may be that you’re logged in using different account details.
To check this, if you’re viewing on the app...
- Open the Palace app
- Click the ‘More’ menu
- Select ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Link accounts’
- Select the ‘Palace TV’ slider and confirm you want to ‘Forget your details’
- Reselect the ‘Palace TV’ slider to log back into the app with your correct Membership credentials.
If you’re still struggling, use the Live Chat function on eagles.cpfc.co.uk.
A: Please use the Live Chat function on eagles.cpfc.co.uk (this is not available within the app), and we will try and resolve the issue ASAP.
A: Unfortunately a valid Membership must be purchased 24 hours before the start of the live broadcast. You can purchase a Membership in time for the next one by visiting our ticketing page.
A: If you have more than one Palace Account, you must ensure you log in to your account using the same details that your valid Gold/Junior Gold/International Membership was purchased on.
A: Options available:
- Visit login.cpfc.co.uk > login > click forgotten password/email and follow on screen instructions.
- Once logged in, click ‘Hello [name]’ in the top right hand corner, select ‘Loyalty Points’. This will show you whether your Membership is associated with this email account. If it shows the correct Membership – you should be able to watch the broadcast on the app / eagles.cpfc.co.uk assuming you’re logged in using these credentials.
- If it isn’t, please logout and login with the credentials you used to purchase your Membership with. If you can’t find those: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with LIVE BROADCASTS (subject to feedback on this email) in the subject line and one of our customer services team will do their best to help as soon as possible.
On live broadcast matchdays, limited Live Chat support is available on eagles.cpfc.co.uk for those having technical difficulty - we will try to resolve your issue as quickly as possible. If you have any queries on non-matchdays, please call 02087686084 or 0208 7686081, email email@example.com.