Everyone at Crystal Palace F.C. would like to thank Season Ticket holders for their immense support in 2021/22.
We have lots of positive changes related to Season Tickets in store for 22/23 which we hope will be welcomed by supporters.
The direct debit scheme allows supporters to spread Season Ticket payments over 10 months. We have also introduced a second option payment date (1st and 15th of each month) to help with supporters’ monthly budgeting.
Please note, the save your seat deadline has now passed.
Those supporters wishing to take advantage of our seat move window will be contacted directly by the club with instructions on how to do so.
- We are delighted to introduce a new product exclusively for Season Ticket holders, called ‘Season Ticket+’, which is available at the point of renewal purchase, and enables holders to enjoy a huge range of unique benefits such as:
- The ability to share your Season Ticket for specific games with a select group of supporters via your online account.
- A PalaceTV+ subscription for the 22/23 season (worth £29.99) – with live broadcasts of selected pre-season matches and Academy matches.
- 10% off all purchases in the club shop.
- An additional 250 Loyalty Points (on top of your 500 for the Season Ticket).
- Welcome pack including a reusable drinks bottle, badge and key ring.
- No booking fees on any ticket order.
- Special edition design of your digital Season Ticket.
- A full list of benefits and more information can be found here.
- We are committed to ensuring that Season Tickets offer exceptional value to our loyal supporters.
Adult/child Season Tickets purchased together in designated family areas have been frozen for the ninth consecutive season.
In these areas, Season Tickets for under-10s are available from £95 for the season - that’s just £5 per Premier League match! The accompanying adult rate is from £420 for the season, just £22.10 per match.
For all other Season Tickets, a small price increase has been applied but this has been capped at a maximum of an additional £1.84 per ticket per match.
- A new online ticket re-sale service will be introduced for all Season Ticket holders, enabling supporters to place their ticket(s) up for sale to fellow Season Ticket holders or Members for games they cannot attend. Full details will follow.
- And finally, we have added a new local rate number for the Box Office - (0333 360 1861) – which replaces the 0871 premium number. We encourage all supporters to book tickets online as it remains the easiest and quickest way to make a purchase, however, we understand that some supporters will still want to call the Box Office to complete their purchase.
- Phase 1 (closed) – Early Bird renewal
- Phase 2 (closed) – Standard pricing renewal with direct debit option - Wednesday 1st June to Wednesday 15th June.
- Season Ticket seat move window is between Monday 20th June and Wednesday 22nd June.
- Phase 3 – On sale to supporters on the Season Ticket Waiting List - Thursday 23rd June, subject to availability.
- Phase 4 – General sale – to be confirmed, subject to availability.
Premium hospitality experiences for next season
Premium hospitality experiences for next season are also available. Find out more and speak to our team now by clicking here.