Season Ticket+ holders
Season Ticket+ holders can transfer their tickets to any supporter with a Client Reference Number if they are listed as 'Friends & Family' on their ticketing account. You can add Friends & Family to your account within your ticketing profile.
Season Ticket+ holders can also request a Digital Ticket from the Box Office, free of charge. Please note that Digital Ticket requests are strictly only processed when the supporter calls the Box Office (on 0333 360 1861), and we do not accept these requests via email.
Season Ticket holders
All other Season Ticket holders can transfer their ticket match-by-match, online or through the app, to a paid Member or Season Ticket holder, free of charge.
Supporters can also request a Digital Ticket from the Box Office for an admin fee of £10 per ticket, unless they are a Season Ticket+ holder. Please note that Digital Ticket requests are strictly only processed when the supporter calls the Box Office (on 0333 360 1861), and we do not accept these requests via email.
To share tickets, Season Ticket holders should follow the below steps:
- Login to your ticketing account with the email address associated with your Season Ticket.
- Click the ‘Your Account’ icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen; this should have a red dot to signify you have a notification.
- You will then see 'Manage Tickets'; this will display how many tickets you have access to manage.
- Click 'Manage Tickets', and then you will be able to see the games that you can manage tickets for.
- Select the game and then click on the seats you would like to share with your Friends & Family.
- Click ‘Share Your Ticket’.
- If the ticket you are sharing requires an upgrade (e.g. from concession to Adult), please click 'Upgrade' rather than Share Your Ticket. You will then be asked to which price band you would like to upgrade to; select this, and click continue.
- Select the person from your Friends & Family list you would like to share with.
- Click 'Confirm' and 'Share More' if you need to share more tickets, or 'Review Order' once finished.
- To finalise, agree to the Terms and Conditions and click 'Complete Purchase'.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your ticket has been shared.
The supporter you have shared your ticket with will receive an email confirming the ticket transfer. They will then need to login to their online account to accept this transfer (if there is an upgrade cost, they will need to pay this at this stage).
Once accepted (and paid if required), a digital ticket will then be sent via email to the recipient.
You can recall your Season Ticket at anytime before it has been accepted. Once it has been accepted, you will be unable to have this recalled.
Please note that upgrades processed online will be charged at the Season Ticket price. All upgrades processed in the Box Office will be charged to the full matchday price.